fabritech suspension?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010 | 06:28 PM
|
fabritech suspension?

Does anyone know if Fabritech Suspensions is still around? I have been looking into a SAS swap on my 02 Screw and have heard numerous times about a "fabritech SAS swap kit" but after googling it no results turned up. There is a number of posts in other forum sites dating back to 2003 and I even clicked on a chebby one Their website was www.setstr8.com and when you google it says "that link appears to be broken" then it asks you if you want www.setstr.com which is a computer companyCan anyone help me w/ this?

P.s I know that there is a company called FABTECH that makes lift kits and such and I tried Currie enterprises and they had NOTHING on their site about a SAS for 97-03 F-150

Last edited by wookie13; 01-05-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-05-2010 | 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by wookie13
Does anyone know if Fabritech Suspensions is still around? I have been looking into a SAS swap on my 02 Screw and have heard numerous times about a "fabritech SAS swap kit" but after googling it no results turned up. There is a number of posts in other forum sites dating back to 2003 and I even clicked on a chebby one Their website was www.setstr8.com and when you google it says "that link appears to be broken" then it asks you if you want www.setstr.com which is a computer companyCan anyone help me w/ this?
its JUNK. Its a ill designed 4 link setup if i remember correctly.

If you really are serious about a SAS on your F150 give Jesse @ Farmboy Fabrications a call. Also check his site out.

Old 01-05-2010 | 06:39 PM
|
Originally Posted by 4.2trimble
its JUNK. Its a ill designed 4 link setup if i remember correctly.

If you really are serious about a SAS on your F150 give Jesse @ Farmboy Fabrications a call. Also check his site out.
I have looked at that site and was confused about the brackets and etc that I what I read for their stuff it was for "off-road only" and I WILL be driving my screw on the street

Old 01-05-2010 | 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by wookie13
I have looked at that site and was confused about the brackets and etc that I what I read for their stuff it was for "off-road only" and I WILL be driving my screw on the street
They are off-road only for liability reasons (that does not mean I recommend it for the street). I drive (as well as a few others) the kit on the street nearly every day, for 5 years now (still, not insinuating you should).

We all know how people are these days regarding legal issues, and this kit is HIGHLY technical and reliant on the installer themselves.

If the description is slightly out of your terminological understanding on the brackets, etc...I urge you to check out this link to get a familiar grasp with how everything works, before dumping money into things that may or may not work. It is old, and we all learn something new everyday, so take it with a grain of salt, but it will get you on the right path.

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c....asp?id=460544

Quick Reply: fabritech suspension?