Lift Pictures Now Online!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2001, 06:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Mucho Questions!!!!

Originally posted by SIZMTRZ
1)-2dollar streak- When you torqued your torsion bars, how badly did it affect the ride?
2) Does any one have any experience with Edelbrock IAS Shocks?? Are they worth the cost($70 ea.)
3) does anyone make a cover or somthing to fill the gap between the bed and the frame after a body lift is installed?
4) How the heck do you guys post pics of your trucks ??

and a little FYI , I had a great experience with 4wheel parts wholesalers mailorder. I had 38x15.5x16.5R mounted on 16.5x12 weld scorpions from them on my old F-150 after about 22,000 miles i had a bubble develop and my sidewall blow out on one of the tires. I e-mailed them a pic to them. the next day they had me send it to them at their cost and within a week and a half i had a new tire back on my baby.

thanks for all the help on my questions!!!!!
Ok I think I can answer some of these for you

1)-2dollar streak- When you torqued your torsion bars, how badly did it affect the ride?
Answer: I only torqued them about 1/4 of an inch so my front tires wouldn't rub. It effected the ride a little, but it is hardly noticeable.

3) does anyone make a cover or somthing to fill the gap between the bed and the frame after a body lift is installed?
Answer: Yes, These are called Lift Lips. I am going to be buying these for mine as soon as I get the money. You can order them from http://www.liftlips.com or http://www.4wheelparts.com .

Old 07-19-2001, 12:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edelbrocks

they are great, well worth the $$$$

I have been very satisfied with them

Quick Reply: Lift Pictures Now Online!