Camber Kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2013 | 04:32 PM
|
Camber Kit

I already have a 2" spacer level kit on my truck. I wanted another 2" or so and I noticed I could get this if I ordered 2" leveling coil springs. However I know the 97-03 2wd f150 uca are maxed out, according to the forum, with my 2" level. Would a camber kit help with adjustability, specifically Eibach kit? I purchased new uca when I put the level on so I really don't want to buy another set.

Old 08-04-2013 | 09:51 PM
You need aftermarket upper control arms that are longer than the oem ones, such as the doestch, springtech, or Canuck motorsports ones. And at that point you are still limited to 3". A camber kit will help make alignments easier but wont give you angles good enough to get more lift.

If you don't want to buy new arms your limited to basically doing a body lift, 3-3.5" spindle lift, or buying a full lift kit.

The sticky at the top (and in my sig) has more info.

Old 08-04-2013 | 10:49 PM
|
Thanks you always help out alot. And I know I post a good bit about my suspension as I'm sure you've seen. But spindles push the front tires out too much and body lifts show the frame on the bottom. I wish someone would design a better lift for 2wd in our years.

Quick Reply: Camber Kit