suspension squeek update

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2001 | 06:02 PM
|
Thumbs up suspension squeek update

I went down to the ford dealer this morning( before cat-back install this afternoon) and after much arguing and some name calling they are going to fix my truck for the 4th time, and to top it off they said that they will also give me the hd coolong radiator that I supposed to get with the class III package. Those ford service managers are so so nice huh lol. I dont care bout them i still love my truck FORD RULES!!! I'll let ya know how it turns out

Old 11-05-2001 | 09:39 AM
|
suspension fix

Well according to the service manager after having the truck for a full day they did not have time to check my truck! So I chose to visit with my salesman and his boss to get things in motion. It seems now that all the bushings in the rear suspension need replacing and maybe the leaves aswell(after 10,000 kms no less). Supposedly wednesday is the day that this unbeleive complicated problem (his words) that will have taken a total of no less than 5 visits to the dealer to resolve will finally be repaired. I purcahsed the truck brand new 4 months ago. **** ford, start taking a look a your service managers because this one could'nt find his *** with both hands! I have noticed that I'm not the only one with this kind of experience. So if QUALITY is job one please make sure that service is right along side it!

Quick Reply: suspension squeek update