3-4 VS. 4-6 Drop??!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2001 | 03:30 AM
Those lights look good on your truck 98SCREAMER and you got a hell of a deal on them too! I wish I would have bought the L headlights when I bought the rears before Ford jacked up the prices . I knew the tailights being $40 each was to good to be true but I didn't think the headlights were that cheap, but I guess I was wrong . But hopefully I can find a good deal like you did!

Last edited by 99flareside; 11-08-2001 at 03:34 AM.
Old 11-08-2001 | 11:00 AM
Just wanted to make sure you knew these weren't L headlights These are euro diamond(single bulb) headlights. A set of the lights alone run about $199 full price, and on ebay you can get them lower than that. There was an ad in Truckin for the whole set (heads and corners) for $199. I tried that route, and the people that were answering the phone were pretty incompetent at best. He put me on hold for ten minutes to find their mailing address, lol. It was www.procarparts.com Try it out if feel lucky ,,,,,98

Old 11-08-2001 | 05:05 PM
Yeah I know yours are not the L lights. I was thinking about getting the ones you have but I read some posts were people said they scratch pretty easily. But I'm in no hurry to get them, I'm planning on buying some subs and an amp right now!

Old 11-09-2001 | 02:24 AM
|
The Real Mc Coys for $300 shipped to your door...

I got a pair of 2001 L heads and corners shipped right to my door for $300. The guy has some special hook-up with the factory people in Detroit. He goes over to the factory every day or two to get some more lights to ship out. You might want to check him out: www.mrtaillights.com

I'll say this: I more than doubled the amount of light on the road by using these clear lenses with complex relfector backgrounds and 100/80 Hella Clear White Bulbs. Plus, I have all my lights on oversized wiring and relays directly off of the Alternator. Boy Howdy! They are bright/White!!! Then, I added two KC 100 watt long range driving lights on the high beam switch, and now I have some serious light on the road!!

Your Euro lights look like about the same thing 98Screamer!!! Really Nice!

BillVoyles

Last edited by Bill Voyles; 11-09-2001 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-09-2001 | 12:34 PM
|
Posted in my favorite Pictures file...

99flareside, I really like what you have done to your black '99 Flareside and I wanted to thank you for posting those nice pictures to help me decide what amount to lower my truck. In fact, I saved your photos in my favorite photo file as "Black Beauty". It's in good company with some other beautiful F150 pickups. Thanks again for your suggestions. And thanks to everyone who responded for your help. BillVoyles

Quick Reply: 3-4 VS. 4-6 Drop??!!