Towing & Hauling

SC F150 04 Fuse locations?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SC F150 04 Fuse locations?

Hi guys, I bought my 04 SC with 3400 miles on it (used) so I dont have the 2 fuses/relays in the glove box like I have read else where in the forum.

I just picked up my 24' Haulmark Racetrailer and all my lights work turn/head ect but the hot wire for the trailer dome lights ect do not work.

I would like to get it working this weekend while the weather is nice but the owners manual dosent say what 2 I need to put in.

Pic below,

Looks like all that is missing is the R05 relay. I am assuming that is why the dome lights in trailer dont work since R05 is the Tow battery charge relay

Any help would be great!

BTW, it pullled it great! A 2in drop hitch up side down and the trailer is level and the truck dont hardly squat! 3950lbs curb, she needs some more power thought I think. Add another 3100 hundred in gear and car that baby is packed!

Also what about a Hayse break controler? I dont recall the model number now that the salesman told but he said they like them better than the prodigy so they stopped carrying the prodigy.

Thoughts welcomed

Thanks

John

Last edited by jkmcgrath; 02-11-2005 at 11:15 PM.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sucess!

It was the R05 relay that was missing. I just grabbed one at ford today that matched those around it and presto the dome lights work inside the trailer now!

Now for the brake controller...

Quick Reply: SC F150 04 Fuse locations?