Towing & Hauling

Upgrading Travel Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1903-2003
I can't really comment on the price, but if it's a dealer then you can probably get em down some. Do a carfax report on the truck, and if it hasn't had issues it would be an awesome set-up with that trailer. You might copy and paste your post into the Super duty section or over at the Deisel Stop forums to get more info as well. Good luck.

P.S. Don't let people scare you off with the "cab off repairs" stuff for that year deisel. I personally know a Ford dealer mechanic that says it's no big deal for a shop that has the right set-up. He says that if it is needed, it's actually quicker and easer in some instances than trying to get at stuff from above.
Thanks. I'll post something on the Super Duty forum. Going for a test drive at lunch.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vacane
Thought I would update you guys. I found a 2007 F-350 Lariat DRW with 71,000 miles on it for $29K. Also, found a 2004 5th wheel. I know the owner of the 5th wheel and it is in excellent shape. I'm not too familiar the Diesel trucks and am starting to research. What do you think about that price, I know mileage is a little high.

Working on the trade for the 2010 F-150 now.

Thanks,
Sounds like a plan, have fun.

Quick Reply: Upgrading Travel Trailer