Towing & Hauling

New member of the family

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member of the family

Just got home yesterday afternoon with the new camper!! I'm very impressed with the towing power of the Ecoboost! I even averaged 10.6 mpg on the 5hr ride home. Can not wait for this camping season to begin!!

Old 03-27-2012, 04:03 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Nice! Looks like it'll do just fine for you.

I'm chomping at the bit too.. It'll be my 10th camping season with my trailer and I still get excited to pull the cover off and get it ready to camp!

Right now it looks like this..

I'll probably pull the cover off and start getting it ready to go sometime in April.

Mitch

Old 03-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by MitchF150
Nice! Looks like it'll do just fine for you.

I'm chomping at the bit too.. It'll be my 10th camping season with my trailer and I still get excited to pull the cover off and get it ready to camp!

Right now it looks like this..

I'll probably pull the cover off and start getting it ready to go sometime in April.

Mitch
I am pricing out a cover for it now. They are not cheap!! The dealer is giving me 10% off anything in there store for 1 year so i have some time to save for it. They also offer free shipping on anything ordered!!!

Old 03-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I bought mine about 8 years ago and I think it was around $150.. It was the smallest they offered (ADCO).. I recall that the bigger ones were more $$, that's for sure..

I'm probably going to have to think about replacing it after this year however... It does NOT look like the pic above!! That was taken a couple of years ago.. The top of the cover is now black and a lot more dirt and such on the sides.. It still keeps the trailer really clean and that 's the main thing.. It's parked under a bunch of trees, so it gets dirty fast when not covered! Even in the summer time..

Whatever a new one costs, I'll be happy to pay it! I just looked at Camping World and they are the most expensive out there and they look like they are running around $250 now a days...

Best of luck with it!

Mitch

Old 04-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Congrats and have a great time!

Quick Reply: New member of the family