Aftermarket Trans Cooler

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am hoping to just buy 'extensions' from my stock smaller cooler (BELOW) and hopefully hook them up to the new SD trans cooler. I made the order and it will be here hopefully at the end of the week.

I am hoping that a couple 6-9 inch extensions will be all that is needed. I may even go with a trans filter depending if I can maybe mount one where to stock trans cooler sits now. If that works out, I will put my remot oil filter on the drivers side mount. But then again, that would be too easy and 'too easy' never works for me, or so it seems.

Last edited by dennisfranz; 06-30-2007 at 08:50 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Technical Article Contributor

If you need the fittings for the SD cooler, let me know. I have the flared fittings needed to run the rubber lines. I also have a filter mount that you can use to mount the remote filter. All you'll need is a filter, some rubber hose, and some screws to secure the filter mount. $20 shipped. Let me know.

Old 07-01-2007, 02:10 PM
That looks excellent. I am hoping to remove the stock small trans cooler from the pic in my previous post and just hook extension up to the new cooler. I don't think I will have to cut the original factory lines.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Trans Cooler