tarajerame
6.71%
Voters: 328. You may not vote on this poll

February 2009 TRUCK OF THE MONTH

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FX4Life for sure, his truck is built with no expense spared.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just my two sense but I was expecting some variety, instead of all same model and generation style... all supercrew/crew cabs and the only difference between them is ride height.... great idea, exceptionally nice rides.... poor pole...

(and before some twit notes the obvious that tarajerame is the 97-03 body, lol I am aware but my point stands LOL )

Old 02-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by JayPhoenix
Just my two sense but I was expecting some variety, instead of all same model and generation style... all supercrew/crew cabs and the only difference between them is ride height.... great idea, exceptionally nice rides.... poor pole...

(and before some twit notes the obvious that tarajerame is the 97-03 body, lol I am aware but my point stands LOL )
hmm.. When's the last time you've seen a truck as nicely lifted as FX4life's driving around? Or something as bagged and blown as drews? Or even something as blacked out as mine? heck.. last I checked, taras truck was an older model HD.. minus 1 truck, I say there was plenty of variety.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

Read this post:

https://www.f150online.com/forums/3605950-post19.html

We've have also been critisized because the trucks are so different, there is no way to compare. So, as they say, someone is going to find fault, regardless.

You think the only difference is ride height? Good grief!

Old 02-25-2009, 02:16 PM
some awesome trucks. I figured these guys would be some of the first. Just awesome rides. Where is dribone ?? Or whatever that screen name is ? Maybe next time. So many damn good looking trucks on here.

Anyways, good luck to everyone. Zeriun got my vote.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by MercedesTech
some awesome trucks. I figured these guys would be some of the first. Just awesome rides. Where is dribone ?? Or whatever that screen name is ? Maybe next time. So many damn good looking trucks on here.

Anyways, good luck to everyone. Zeriun got my vote.
Most likely, Dribone would have been in the mix had he been around. Been so long that his truck was forgotten. I bet someone includes it in the future. Do you have any idea how difficult it was for each of us to pick just 5 trucks out of all the trucks on here?

Old 02-25-2009, 02:31 PM

I think I understand why the winner needs to nominate the next TOTM

Old 02-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by johnnyd2723

I think I understand why the winner needs to nominate the next TOTM
Yep!

Old 02-25-2009, 02:52 PM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
with the winner selecting the next months 5 niminees we will get the best variety because everyone likes something different...

I'm just honored to have one of my trucks nominated (I was even suprised when the harley pic was posted instead of the Lariat) my wife is still ribbing me about the truck she chose getting nominated (the same truck was the AustinSVT of the month once)

even if I don't win this truck of the month I still have big bragging rights:
  1. the first '97-'03 body style nominated
  2. the first factory supercharged truck nominated
  3. the first stock truck nominated (there's a special reason there's not multiple mods on it)
  4. and I was nominated in the first ever F150online truck of the month

I've got quite a few votes and I appreciate each and every one and the moderators who made this happen did a good job picking trucks from mild to wild there's some works of art up there and they all look good

Old 02-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Bluejay
Most likely, Dribone would have been in the mix had he been around. Been so long that his truck was forgotten. I bet someone includes it in the future. Do you have any idea how difficult it was for each of us to pick just 5 trucks out of all the trucks on here?
Ya, I couldn't imagine trying to pick just 5 or 8 or whatever it was. Sooooo many awesome trucks on this site. I was just throwing his name out there to "remind" some people !

To be honest, yall did a great job ! Made me sit here and think for a little while. I was going back and forth between them. I think this should be a fun little deal. Thanks for doing it mods !!

Old 02-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Screw-Me-05
They're all winners in my book.............
x2! It was totally unfair to vote on such great rides. They all rock! - Og

Old 02-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Voted for zeruin's truck.

Bias - Voted for the truck I would like to have for myself. It has to be a 4x4, that narrowed it down some. Then it was which one I would like to have for a DD.

This truck stood out IMO. Also, very nice look,color and done well - My favorite.

Their all nice without a doubt. Good job guys

Last edited by jbrew; 02-26-2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Spelled the fricken guys name wrong
Old 02-25-2009, 04:41 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

There's plenty of variety in OUR choices.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Spike!!, Not too much and not to little! 5 nice trucks there tho.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
tarajerame got my vote. I'm OBS biased, plus I LOVE HDs

mods, can you tell us who the other 4 trucks were that you had to skimp off the list?

Can't wait for next month! Lets not forget I have to get some props for being the first to bring this whole idea to the surface, but we couldnt have done it without the rest of you guys!

Quick Reply: February 2009 TRUCK OF THE MONTH