West AZ, CA, HI, NV

Las Vegas Meet/Greet

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buy mine so I can start over with an 09, and you get a fairly nice truck to start with. Or just get a meet going and we can have a beer or 2. Cheers!!!

Old 08-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Wow, Impressive!!! Vegas people are way more sociable than Californians. Can't believe the amount of responses you've gotten on your invite. When I and other 2 member have done invites for CA, not 1 soul respond. I got to move to Vegas, just have to learn to keep secretes and get the hang of "what happen in Vegas stays in Vegas". On another note, for this meet, do you have to be a Vegas Resident or everyone is welcome no matter where they are from?

Last edited by OGTerror; 08-24-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Hell yeah, anyone can meet up. should be a mutual thing, we are all ford owners. I travel a lot and othen wonder if I should try to get a local meet going. I am sitting in red bluff, Ca right now.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by mixedbreed
Hell yeah, anyone can meet up. should be a mutual thing, we are all ford owners. I travel a lot and othen wonder if I should try to get a local meet going. I am sitting in red bluff, Ca right now.
Quite the distance from where I am, if you were close enough, lunch would be on me. Hell yeah, I'll travel if it is an open invite; would be fun, I also got hundreds of pennies to use in the slots.

Last edited by OGTerror; 08-24-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by OGTerror
Quite the distance form where I am, if you were close enough, lunch would be on me. Hell yeah, I'll travel if it is an open invite; would be fun, I also got hundreds of pennies to use in the slots.
OG-that would be awesome if you came, I'd love to see your truck in person and like mixedbreed said, you could have a few on us
In case you've read my comments in this months TOTM, your truck was the lifted truck I couldn't decide on when voting...it was between you & 1fast4.6, it was very tough, I actually flipped a virtual coin on my iPhone I love how yours is very capable & functional. I guess I just couldn't get over the fact that he has completely torn down his truck all the way to the frame, but for what it's worth yours is TOTM worthy and I'm sure you'll win soon....I'll vote for you if your nominated again

Old 08-21-2009, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by Tycoz
OG-that would be awesome if you came, I'd love to see your truck in person and like mixedbreed said, you could have a few on us
In case you've read my comments in this months TOTM, your truck was the lifted truck I couldn't decide on when voting...it was between you & 1fast4.6, it was very tough, I actually flipped a virtual coin on my iPhone I love how yours is very capable & functional. I guess I just couldn't get over the fact that he has completely torn down his truck all the way to the frame, but for what it's worth yours is TOTM worthy and I'm sure you'll win soon....I'll vote for you if your nominated again
Well thank you sir, I know, it's though competition but we can see what most guys like, that nice clean crisp looking truck; again nothing wrong with that. I prefer to look at it on the bright side of things though; glad I'm not taking second place cause that would mean being #2 and thatz a s hitty place to be in. At any rate, yeah man just say frog and I'll hop. Update me with date and time and exact location and I'll plan my trip accordingly. I'd love to come down there for the weekend. Got my truck in for bump stops and limited straps probably getting it back tomorrow. Then I'll take it in next week for my Troyer Performance Dual 16" Electric Fan. After that, I'll be trial ready for next weekend for some trail riding, retesting the new lift. Did you see my last post: https://www.f150online.com/forums/su...-all-rize.html

Last edited by OGTerror; 08-21-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by OGTerror
Well thank you sir, I know, it's though competition but we can see what most guys like, that nice clean crisp looking truck; again nothing wrong with that. I prefer to look at it on the bright side of things though; glad I'm not taking second place cause that would mean being #2 and thatz a s hitty place to be in. At any rate, yeah man just say frog and I'll hop. Update me with date and time and exact location and I'll plan my trip accordingly. I'd love to come down there for the weekend. Got my truck in for bump stops and limited straps probably getting it back tomorrow. Then I'll take it in next week for my Troyer Performance Dual 16" Electric Fan. After that, I'll be trial ready for next weekend for some trail riding, retesting the new lift. Did you see my last post: https://www.f150online.com/forums/su...-all-rize.html
I haven't read your thread yet but thanks, gave me some reading material for work tomorrow
And I hope you didn't take an offense to my comment about TOTM, I don't want you to think your truck was 2nd best by any means. That is what's awesome about your truck-you use it!!! and that's why I like it....probably should have used better judgment when voting but whatcha gonna do; I have a soft spot for polished street machines. I know you hate street queens and I admit, lots of people on this site prefer clean, polished trucks over trail-tested rigs, but you have to admit they do look nice. I always say I'm going to build a truck like yours with all the capability but it usually ends up turning into a more of a looker instead of a do-er.
Anyways, you and your truck have my respect and that's all that matters

Old 08-21-2009, 01:33 AM
We should do your fans in vegas. I just did mine. It is easy afer you do it once.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Tycos, can you edit this thread topic tpo include meet/greet/chat? We chat on this thread so gotta keep it on-topic right?!?!
And OG, I like lowered that is for sure. I do however, respect the hell out of a usable/used lifted truck. I am not tunnel visioned when it come to great vision for a ride. I just don't get the bashing back and forth. But for sure I want to meet you and see thiis truck that Nateinoc has a mancrush on (J/K Nate). The wrap on it sounds kickass. So my house next weekend for E-fans???

Last edited by mixedbreed; 08-21-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:58 AM
I edited the topic on my first post but I think I have to get one of the administrators to edit the actual topic.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by Tycoz
I haven't read your thread yet but thanks, gave me some reading material for work tomorrow
And I hope you didn't take an offense to my comment about TOTM, I don't want you to think your truck was 2nd best by any means. That is what's awesome about your truck-you use it!!! and that's why I like it....probably should have used better judgment when voting but whatcha gonna do; I have a soft spot for polished street machines. I know you hate street queens and I admit, lots of people on this site prefer clean, polished trucks over trail-tested rigs, but you have to admit they do look nice. I always say I'm going to build a truck like yours with all the capability but it usually ends up turning into a more of a looker instead of a do-er.
Anyways, you and your truck have my respect and that's all that matters
Once again thankz; just lemme clarify, it's not that I hate street queens, is just that people put a lot of money on off road equipment such as suspension, winches, tires, light bars, off road lights (which hence the word can't not be used on public roads), etc etc. which never gets to be used. I'm not a low rider fan but I do appreciate what they do to their trucks though because most it, if not all of the mods are required to perform on asphalt. Speed on smooth surface and on curvy roads require low ground clearance, wide wheels and skinny tires for that much need performance. Off road requires hight ground clearance for uneven terrain plenty of rubber to air down in order to have better traction, that mean 16" to 17" wheels on 35s to 40s aggressive tires. For which reason I've said b4, a lifted truck with 20" to 22" rims and skinny tires doesn't add up unless its gonna be a street queen. But hey as I've also said, diversity with in us all, is a good thing and I'm happy to have joined a group of great collaborators and effective communicators who understand the concept of constructive criticism and are open to receiving it.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:14 AM
We should do your fans in vegas. I just did mine. It is easy afer you do it once.
Actually I have the guys at Ford performance ordered the fan which should be in next week. I need it done b4 I travel any long distance cause I'm having overheating issues. My alternator belt went out on me on my way back form Mt. Shasta 3 weeks ago; and for some reason after the belt installation I lost engine power there after the overheating problem began. Ford say that the cpu is not turning the fan on time and in time. But they'll do the necessary adjustments when the electric fan is installed.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:25 AM
Ahh I get it. So where are you out of? Shasta is right up the road from my part time home.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:30 AM
Ahh I get it. So where are you out of? Shasta is right up the road from my part time home.
Land of gracious living, Yorba Linda, Ca about 50 miles south of LA. Went to Mt. Shasta on a romantic getaway, took the wife on the MCcloud Sunset Dinner train ride.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:41 AM
Originally Posted by ogterror
land of gracious living, yorba linda, ca about 50 miles south of la. Went to mt. Shasta on a romantic getaway, took the wife on the mccloud sunset dinner train ride.
pimp!!!

Quick Reply: Las Vegas Meet/Greet