West AZ, CA, HI, NV

Las Vegas Meet/Greet

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 06:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nah. She isn't into this stuff but I can try to talk her into it. Your girl gonna be there? If not then I will leave mine home.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by mixedbreed
Nah. She isn't into this stuff but I can try to talk her into it. Your girl gonna be there? If not then I will leave mine home.
That's why I was asking if yours was going, cause if she is then mine wouldn't mind coming....but she doesn't want to be a third wheel, plus it's early for her

Old 08-25-2009, 07:30 PM
She isn't gonna go. So it will just be me and my 10 year old boy.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Drdudsads
You guys gonna enter? Or show up and watch? I am down for whatever, just wanna meet ya guys and bs about trucks lol.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Just gonna meet up and walk the show.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:20 AM
OK, well I'll ask my girl if she wants to go still but since none of yours are, she probably stay home...and enjoy her sleep.
I'll see you guys there....we should probably choose a place close to meet before we go over there. I think there is a Circle K on the corner of Silverado Ranch & LV Blvd. That would be a good spot, yeah??

Old 08-26-2009, 03:13 AM
Ok guys, which do you want to hear first, the bad news or the good news? Ok will start with the good news, prepare the red carpet, my wife and I are heading out on Friday. The bad news, I'm driving the truck even with the heating problem. Well I think is gonna be ok is not like it is over heating really bad is just that temperature reads about close to 3/4. I'll take it easy and drive slow 60-70 mph max, not gonna do the 100-115 mph as I always do. Still want me to pick up those wheels Tycos?

Old 08-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by OGTerror
Ok guys, which do you want to hear first, the bad news or the good news? Ok will start with the good news, prepare the red carpet, my wife and I are heading out on Friday. The bad news, I'm driving the truck even with the heating problem. Well I think is gonna be ok is not like it is over heating really bad is just that temperature reads about close to 3/4. I'll take it easy and drive slow 60-70 mph max, not gonna do the 100-115 mph as I always do. Still want me to pick up those wheels Tycos?
That's awesome...if possible we should all get a beer or something Friday night?

No I don't need you to pick them up, thanks though. I forgot if you did pick them up, I would have to pay tax on them, so shipping was just a few bucks more.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Tycoz
That's awesome...if possible we should all get a beer or something Friday night?
If you drive don't drink and if you drink plz don't invite me. I'll take a monster though, black and green can .

Old 08-26-2009, 11:43 AM
What about some food and drinks? Pepsi if you would like. Not getting sloshed, just some social time? You down for that OGT?

Old 08-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by mixedbreed
What about some food and drinks? Pepsi if you would like. Not getting sloshed, just some social time? You down for that OGT?
I'm down for consuming anything accept for drugs and alcohol, as a matter of fact I'm in a see food diet, I see food and I eat it.

Last edited by OGTerror; 08-26-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by OGTerror
I'm down for consuming anything accept for drugs and alcohol
So you don't drink at all?? That's cool if you don't, I just said we should get "a beer" not get hammered. I wouldn't never drive after more then 2 beers, maybe 3 if it's been several hours. I've had a friend die in a drunk driving accident and I would never want that or to cause anyone that pain.

I just suggested a beer because its the standard social gathering event. Like Mixedbreed said, food and non-alcoholic drinks are with me too.

Oh and I agree w/ you on drugs...never tried any, never will

Old 08-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Tycoz
So you don't drink at all?? That's cool if you don't, I just said we should get "a beer" not get hammered. I wouldn't never drive after more then 2 beers, maybe 3 if it's been several hours. I've had a friend die in a drunk driving accident and I would never want that or to cause anyone that pain.

I just suggested a beer because its the standard social gathering event. Like Mixedbreed said, food and non-alcoholic drinks are with me too.

Oh and I agree w/ you on drugs...never tried any, never will
Nope, never have I even tasted any kind of alcoholic beverage in my entire life, dunno why I'm not in Ripley's believe it or not But I don't mind gathering amounts those who consume alcohol, nothing wrong with drinking as long as you do it in moderation. I'm a *Strong agnostic, so religion is got nothing to do with my not drinking, just thought I'd mention this.

* "Strong agnosticism (also called "hard," "closed," "strict," or "permanent agnosticism")
—the view that the question of the existence or nonexistence of a deity or deities and the nature of ultimate reality is unknowable by reason of our natural inability to verify any experience with anything but another subjective experience. A strong agnostic would say, "I cannot know whether a deity exists or not, and neither can you."

Last edited by OGTerror; 08-26-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Well that's cool with me....I thought for a second you weren't going to hang out with us at all if we had a beer.
I'm exactly like you are on alcohol, only on drugs. I'n not sure why I'm not in Ripley's either....growing up in Vegas there is drugs everywhere but I just never had the urge to try any and I also would not have friends that did them either...or at least they wouldn't let me know about it if they did because they respect my stance on them.

Anyways....now that we got that out of the way....are we going to plan something? Are you still staying at Mixedbreed's house?
What about a Friday evening BBQ at my house? What time you think you'll be getting in?

Old 08-26-2009, 03:29 PM
BBQ at you house sound like an excellent idea Tycoz, I'm in for that. What about those who work and can't make it early until evening; 6 maybe 7 would be a good time cooler later in the day too. I'm planning on heading out by 10 Am providing everything runs smooth I should be there by 2, my wife and I are gonna do some shopping then we'll be ready by say 6pm or earlier. Let me know the exact time location and contact # on PM. What should we bring, meat, dessert, salad, fruit, drinks? What, you tell me.

Quick Reply: Las Vegas Meet/Greet