West AZ, CA, HI, NV

Las Vegas Meet/Greet

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 01:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love camping, got tons of sweet gear for the trip, just no wheels to get off road in. Might rent a MY 10 F150 that weekend. It truly was awesome to hang with you guys all weekend. The show sucked but the shoot at the mall was cool and dinner at ty's house was good. Even the chevy guy was a blast. He needs to get that 150 he has been eyeing. I hope ty gets the pics posted soon. You alls trucks makes mine look like a ranger. So maybe a labor day trip? The show in bishop is impossible to find info out about so I have scraped plans for that. All in all a great weekend. Ty's truck is pefectly balanced with the color scheme and lift for a superduty, and yours is a very off-road worthy truck with a lot of thought put in it (and more 110 plugs than a living room LOL) so I felt proud parked next to you guys. Great ladies too.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by OGTerror
Daddy's home in home sweet home. ahhhhhhhhhhwww finally gonna sleep in my own bed, damn that pea at the hotel's bed kept me up both nights hurting my tender body, almost felt like the princess and the pea http://www.theatrewesternsprings.com...incess_pea.jpg

Well fellow it was a pleasure meeting you both and your significant others and family. My wife really enjoyed you all, in her own words "what an awesome group, I enjoyed them very much, no swearing, no smoking, no getting waisted, no drugs, what else could I ask for." Gotta tell ya Ty, Both she and I had the most delicious hamburger in our entire lives you did good man real good. Well hope we can meet once again when this heat ceases but lets plan a camping/off roading trip, lol dunno if MB would like to join for camping since most of his life his spent in a tent but I hope he at least comes out for a day. Alright man you guys take care and keep in touch.
LOL sorry the bed was bad there, next time you're welcome to use my guest room...but the bed isn't much better

It was great meeting you as well and thank you for your humble comments...Mi casa, es su casa.
You and your wife are great people and Debra and I enjoyed your company. A camping/offroad trip would be awesome!! Lets plan something, hopefully I can get some of those amazing lights like you have by then cause I can't see squat at night Seriously though that sounds fun and I want to put a date on the calendar because I've been saying I want to go camping for 2 years now and I can never get it organized or enough people to go...so lets do it!!
I'll try to post some pictures in the next few days. The rest of you Vegas members missed out on meeting some great people, Mixedbreed & OGTerror, and I guess some good burgers

Old 08-31-2009, 01:28 AM
^^^Same above goes for you too Dave...you and Katherine where great to meet and your truck makes me miss my lowered 50....Debra really likes your truck, she wants her next vehicle to be white now
That would be awesome if we could all go camping in Cali. And yeah, Clayton is cool, just misguided (Chevy)....we need to get him in a Blue Oval.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:57 AM
damn i missed all the action!
haven't had much time to work on the truck. gathering parts so it shouldn't take much longer, gets really warm riding the motorcycle all day.
going to pomona for labor day. camping is definetly a great plan wife has been bugging me for a while to do that some rock climbing hiking etc.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by stallyn1
damn i missed all the action!
haven't had much time to work on the truck. gathering parts so it shouldn't take much longer, gets really warm riding the motorcycle all day.
going to pomona for labor day. camping is definetly a great plan wife has been bugging me for a while to do that some rock climbing hiking etc.
Yeah dude you missed out. I'd like to get a regularly scheduled meet going here if yall could chime in.

Old 08-31-2009, 03:46 PM
We should make a goal to visit every PT's in town.

Old 08-31-2009, 04:13 PM
Thumbs up

this was a double post that happens with my blackberry but i decided to turn it into a teaser of the pics taken the other night. i was just snapping pics as Ty got set up for the real pics. i didn't go out into the road to get pics so the ones i have are not really the greatest but here is the one that was good enough

Bear in mind that me and OGTERROR have the same exact F150 (2008 crewcab) but that is where it ends.

well i would just attach the pic but it says i am not allowed so here is teh link. anyone know why i cant post the pics?

https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...r-me-tycos.jpg

Last edited by mixedbreed; 08-31-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: added pic
Old 09-01-2009, 01:01 AM
You guys all seem like some cool a$$ dudes. I wouldn't mind trying to hit up the next meet if I have time. Although Tycoz, I haven't seen your truck around town at all. What part of Vegas are you in?

Old 09-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Originally Posted by 4x4kid
You guys all seem like some cool a$$ dudes. I wouldn't mind trying to hit up the next meet if I have time. Although Tycoz, I haven't seen your truck around town at all. What part of Vegas are you in?
the rich part
most people have gated communities, he has a gated bathroom.

true story, i went to the bathroom, got lost and almost went out the front door. i am surprised he doesn't park his truck in the house. what do you think OGT?

Last edited by mixedbreed; 09-01-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by mixedbreed
the rich part
most people have gated communities, he has a gated bathroom.

true story, i went to the bathroom, got lost and almost went out the front door. i am surprised he doesn't park his truck in the house. what do you think OGT?
Your funny Dave.
4x4kid I live in the far Northwest part of town but work in the Southwest and have a girlfriend who lives in Henderson Surprised you haven't spotted "Big Bird" somewhere in town.

The PT's idea sounds fun, there is a ton of them though. Performance Motorsports, the shop that works on my truck is on Decatur and Hacienda and there is 2 PT's within a block of each other, BOTH on Decatur LOL!

Old 09-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by Tycoz
Your funny Dave.
4x4kid I live in the far Northwest part of town but work in the Southwest and have a girlfriend who lives in Henderson Surprised you haven't spotted "Big Bird" somewhere in town.

The PT's idea sounds fun, there is a ton of them though. Performance Motorsports, the shop that works on my truck is on Decatur and Hacienda and there is 2 PT's within a block of each other, BOTH on Decatur LOL!
Oh, maybe that's why i don't see you around much!.lol. I live around the southwest area, where you workin at? I work at the Discount Tire on Silverado Ranch and Eastern if you ever need some tire work done just stop by and I can take care of ya!

Old 09-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by 4x4kid
I work at the Discount Tire on Silverado Ranch and Eastern if you ever need some tire work done just stop by and I can take care of ya!
Cool I may stop in there this week then, as soon as my wheels get here. I need to get them mounted to the tires I have in my garage.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally Posted by Tycoz
Cool I may stop in there this week then, as soon as my wheels get here. I need to get them mounted to the tires I have in my garage.
Sounds good man. What time do you think you can come in? Because the rest of the week I work 9-6 but have Friday and Saturday off.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Could have used you today as I fought with my crappy jack and electric impact to take my wheels off and swap to stocks for now. We should be able to meet up again soon. Maybe this thursday at a PT's? What do you think?

Old 09-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by mixedbreed
Could have used you today as I fought with my crappy jack and electric impact to take my wheels off and swap to stocks for now. We should be able to meet up again soon. Maybe this thursday at a PT's? What do you think?
Thats not any fun man!.lol I would love to thursday but I'm heading to Cali for the weekend thursday after work. Sorry brotha!

Quick Reply: Las Vegas Meet/Greet