c/o MUDDER

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2000, 04:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post c/o MUDDER

Hey Mudder,

Thanks for responding so quickly. So, I take it that you think that the 16.5 x 33's wouold fit without a lift. I have flares on my truck, they came stock with the LARIAT 4X4 package.

Do you have a lift on your truck? Would you go for a 33x16.5x12.5 or with a 285x75x16?
The difference between the two isn't that much, so either choice would bve sufficient. But I would really prefer the 33's for some strange reason. I want the wheels to stick out a little, (not too much), so what type of wheel offset should I be looking for?

Sorry, for all the questions, but I don't want to make a major mistake and purchase a set of wheels that I don't even like. I am going to purchase my wheel online.

Thanks for the advice!!!

Old 05-28-2000, 12:17 AM
No problem, happy to help. I have the flares too like you have but have not yet put on my Xenon ones. I have no lift, yet. But if I did I would go for some 33's, I really like the look that Big Ed has on his truck, sweet!
I have no idea on the offset, but if you want the 33's go for it, but I hope they fit. Good luck to ya bud, let me know what you decide.

Old 05-28-2000, 07:24 AM
Hit + Run, any aftermarket wheel company should tell you the proper backspacing you need. Also here is some more info on wheel purchase
http://www.ronalusa.com/choose.html

------------------
Pinckney Pirate
[img]//pinckneypirate.homestead.com/files/pirateflag.gif[/img]
http://pinckneypirate.homestead.com/index.html

98Lariat 5.4 4X4 SC SB Tow ORP
Superchipped!
K&N
WMS Velocity tube
Gibson exhaust
Edelbrock IAS
JBA Headers