Desperate Tire Help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2000, 12:52 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Desperate Tire Help!

Hi my dad bought me my truck. I am 17. He said that I had to make all of the additions and fixes on the truck. It was used when I got it and now has 54,000 miles or so. I work a minimum wage job and I need some new tires. So I was wondering if any of you guys/gals who have bought your trucks and then put lifts on them or bigger tires had some extra goodyears that you have no need for that you could send me. I think I could handle shipping. I could give you like $200 or so too. Goodyear tells me that it will cost me $175 a tire. That is ALOT for me.

Thanks

Old 10-01-2000, 05:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Check the classifieds section...many times people have replaced their Goodyears and offer very good deals on their used tires.
https://www.f150online.com/classifieds/index.html

------------------
2000 F-150 XLT, 4x2, 5.4L Supercab, Superchip, Styleside, Black with silver two-tone, 3.55 rear, class III towing package with heavy duty cooling package, Heavy duty shocks, 4 wheel disk ABS, overhead console, sliding rear window, keyless entry, dark graphite interior, in dash CD, factory leather wrapped steering wheel, FORD bedliner, FORD black tubular cab steps, K&N air filter, mar-hyde rubberized undercoating, Modine climate filtration system, Bugflector II, Mobil 1 oil and filter

[This message has been edited by Dustoff (edited 10-01-2000).]

Old 10-01-2000, 10:51 PM
hey waldo,

good to see a fellow TN. guy on here...i have a set of 255/70/16's with 26,000 miles i might have for sale..a buddy of mine wants them and i told him i would give him til the 10th of Oct. if he balks on me you can have them for $200, if you want them....goodyear rt/s'...i have no complaints with them , just want something bigger...they are still on my truck, am waiting on his money to buy my new skins...have a set of goodyear mt/r's on hold at the local shop in 285....the tires have no plugs or patches, and are wearing very even....if they'll fit, will make you a nice set....e-mail me if interested....Rich

------------------
-1999 F-150 4X4 SC
-4.6, auto
-3.55 gears
-Westin chrome nerf bars
-dual straight pipes
-hikerdadrich@aol.com

Old 10-02-2000, 07:21 PM
Banned
Hey thanks a million for the offer but I have the 17 inch wheels. :-(

What part of TN?

------------------
'97 F-150 XLT Clearcoat Red
4x2
4x4 wheels
Stepside, K&N, bedliner
32inch tires,flowmaster
tint, matching ford sticker
5spd fully loaded, hidden hitch
Comming soon:
spark plugs/wires,leveling kit,toolbox,
bed rails,push bar, CB with whiplash,
clear corner lenses,brush guard, blackouts,
edlebrock shocks, hypertech, K&N induction system,KC highlighters,
bed xtender, BOSE audio or infinity gold, disc changer,
side steps, dixie horn, white faaced gauges, and those small fender flares some 4x4's have,
matching boddy color of course, and some of those door guards,ventshade visors, power pulleys, that is all
i can think of right now

Old 10-02-2000, 09:51 PM
waldo,
no worries about the tires, my buddy stopped by my work today and asked again if i was serious...lol...anyway, i am about 20 miles due east of nashville, spend a lot of time farther east, around the smokies...good luck with your tires...Rich

------------------
-1999 F-150 4X4 SC
-4.6, auto
-3.55 gears
-Westin chrome nerf bars
-dual straight pipes
-hikerdadrich@aol.com

Quick Reply: Desperate Tire Help!