Pirelli scorpion at and snow-thumbs up

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2000, 01:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Pirelli scorpion at and snow-thumbs up

Well, the mountains around here got their first snow of the season on sat. and sun.I couldn't resist the oportunity to go give them a try.(Who am I kidding, it is deer season and I was going hunting no matter what)To be quite honest they did ok in slush that was 3-5 inches deep-just ok.Once I through the slush and onto the real snow excellent performance.I was pushing snow with the frame of my truck and not breaking traction to badly.Keep in mind I did not air down to do this(forgot portable air compressor)I am very pleased with how they handled the snow.Now we need more rain in the valley so I can give the mud a try.

------------------
-----------------------
2000 f150 4x4 sport,black, 3.55 5spd ,4.2 liters of fury ------mods----pioneer cd,alpine sub,cadence ultradrive amps,alpine mids&tweets,Delta tool box,class III reciever hitch,herculiner bed liner,taz floor mats,profile bug guard,custom painted tail light covers,headlight covers,cranked torsion bars,pirelli scorpion at(265/75 16), modified air box(crash1 style),JET air filter,blue cargo lights

www.lightningcrashz@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: Pirelli scorpion at and snow-thumbs up