Bridgestone Dueler Revo's ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 12:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bridgestone Dueler Revo's ?

Wondering if anyone has tried these yet ? I'm swapping out my standard Duler AT's for the Revo's this afternoon. $168 ea. cha-ching.

Well, the last ones lasted me well over 60,000 miles so I'm hoping the revo's will treat me well too, but add some traction in snow.

Old 11-24-2003, 01:32 PM
There was a discussion about this a few days back.

Geolanders or Revos ???

I'm sure they're a great tire. But, $168.00 each That's $672.00 without replacing the spare!!! I have the Yokohama Geolander A/Ts on my truck. So they don't balance well.... They're loud... But they have the most amazing wet traction, resistance to hydroplaning. Even with 2wd, I have not lost traction or gotten stuck during the past 2 Minnesota winters. Not everyone seems to have luck with their Yokohama wear. But with 20,000 miles on mine, I can't see any noticable tread loss. They were also just $462.10, out the door

Old 11-24-2003, 02:12 PM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Price seems a little high. Most people were paying $125-150 installed a few months ago for 265/70R17.

Anyway, it is an awesome tire. I have only heard of complaints from one user who cited his local tire store was getting a lot of returns. Seems odd based on every other feedback I have read.

Old 11-26-2003, 10:43 AM
I've had the Revo's on now for a bit and gotta say they are the best tire I've ever had on a 1/2 ton period!!!
Wet traction is amazing,sand and snow are not a problem.They are not great in mud but I don't expect them to be.
They are light years better than the Goodyear crap that was on the truck!!

Old 12-02-2003, 04:32 PM
i'm probably gonna be picking up a set of revo's this week. i got quoted around $520-530 out the door for the set, roughly the same as the pirelli scorpion at's. everyone's been saying good things about the revos, so i figured i might as well try.. better than those stock wrangler ap's i got. btw.. the price is from america's tire company. the $530 includes tax, mounting/balancing, new stems, disposal, lifetime flat fix, road hazard warranty, plus a discount for trade in for my tires if they have enough usable tread left.

if you have americas tire in your area, give em a call. i tried discount tire center and one i called wanted about $120 more just for the pirelli's, $647, and another said only $516.00. i guess disc. tire co. is franchise and im guessing america's tire is company owned.... ive been quoted the exact same prices everywhere for the same tires from america's tire. but disc. tire seems to be different everywhere.

and the price on the geo's sounds about right... quoted $428.67 for the Geo AT+II at america's tire........

Old 12-04-2003, 09:49 AM
I bought a set in June to replace the OEM Badyears with 48K on my 2000 F150 and have put about 8K on them and love them. If you search through the archives here you will find many other great reviews about this tire. You will not be disappointed in the highway ride, and yesterday they got their first ride on snow & ice and there were no problems.

I paid $524 for a set of 4 with full installation. But I shopped around for a couple of months and had some quotes at high as $700. Shop around and find a local gas station type shop that can order them direct...

Quick Reply: Bridgestone Dueler Revo's ?