Centerline Rims

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2000, 07:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Centerline Rims

I am thinking of putting some Centerline Saber rims on my truck. For those of you that have centerline rims, how do you like them. Do they hold up well, how hard are they to keep clean, and how strong have you found them to be
Thanks
Don

------------------
1999 F150 4x4 4.6V8 regcab/shortbed
Oxford White with Wedgewood Blue two tone, with Blue Captains chairs
Bassani Cat Back, Superchip,Modified intake with modified K&N filter.

Old 02-22-2000, 12:44 AM
Banned
Thumbs up

Don, I love my centerlines ! I have the scorpions in a 17x9.5" size.
They are billet & like any other billet wheel require polishing. The key is to find a good polish that works well such as extreem impregnated cotton.
The wheels are plenty strong & centerline has many styles, strengths to choose from.
Have them send you a catalog w/all the specs.
sorry I don't have the link handy..

------------------
Sean in Texas
https://www.f150online.com/features/index.html
http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/7936

97 White/Tan Lariat
Interior: “Adjustable Indiglo White Faced Guages” Leather Seats, Power Everything, Tan Leather Floor Console, Kenwood Excelon Speakers, Polk Audio db Series 10" Sub, Kenwood 818 Sub. Amp, LMI Rear Seat Kit, Door Sill Protectors,

Exterior & Performance:2 Chamber Flowmaster Cat Back Duals w/Chrome Exits, AirAid Intake, "SuperChip" brand Chip, All Synth. Fluids, Custom Painted TB Cover, Blue Wire Loomed Engine, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, 17x9.5 Centerline Scorpions, w/275/60/17 Dunlop Sport Rover GTX Tires, Cool Collar, Polished Billet Grille & Bumper Insert, Chrome Diff. Cover, Pendaliner SR, Clear Corner Lenses, Superwhites Headlights, Stainless Steel Nerf Bars, , Color Matched "Tan" (Eddie Bauer/Expedition) rear bumper, Ford Hitch Cover/Lock, "ARE - Hard Tonneau Cover", Trenz Billet Antennae...I know there is more but can't think of it now... OH yeah.. & a Fully Loaded "Viper" Alarm to guard it ALL !

Next to Be Added,.. Bumper Cover with Lights, Belltech 2/4 kit, Skirting/Ground Effects, Wet Okole Seat Covers & a Wood Dash Kit!
Then I'm "DONE" !!! Yeah Right !

Old 02-22-2000, 07:42 AM
SS97
Thanks for the info, I was starting to wonder if anyone would respond. I just ordered the rims on monday from Summit, they should be here in a two weeks. I ordered them in 17x8"
I see you have 275/60-17 Dunlop's I am planning on putting the Firestone GTA in that same size(those were on the earlier Lightning) I will check out the Dunlop's.
I was curious on why you went with 9.5" wide rims? I had a 93 Lightning with the 275/60-17 Firestones, it had 8" wide rims, and worked fine.
Bye the way nice web page, you must have put a lot of time into it.

------------------
1999 F150 4x4 4.6V8 regcab/shortbed
Oxford White with Wedgewood Blue two tone, with Blue Captains chairs
Bassani Cat Back, Superchip,Modified intake with modified K&N filter.

[This message has been edited by Don C (edited 02-22-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Don C (edited 02-25-2000).]

Quick Reply: Centerline Rims