Wrong Centercap???...am I being B.S.'d?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 01:58 PM
rn1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wrong Centercap???...am I being B.S.'d?

If anybody has a set of MB Motoring's Yuma Wheel in black, please let me know what centercap came with it (Black or Chrome). I purchased a set from Discount Tire and they came with a chrome centercap...wtf??? The picture on Discount Tire's website and MB's website shows a black centercap with the black wheel. Discount told me they have never seen the wheel come with the black centercap. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Here is a link to the wheel:
http://www.wheelsbymbmotoring.com/mbYuma.php

Thanks for any assistance.

Last edited by rn1; 02-21-2006 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:18 PM
I was looking at the same wheels for my truck at the local discount tires and they did have the black centercaps. Haven't seen them in chrome anywhere, and at the shop they were solid black. Not sure what the mix up is.

Old 02-24-2006, 05:53 PM
rn1
Thanks kdog for the reply. I am deciding right now if it's worth me going back and making a big deal out of it or not.

Anyone else????

Old 02-24-2006, 08:29 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by rn1
Thanks kdog for the reply. I am deciding right now if it's worth me going back and making a big deal out of it or not.

Anyone else????
I would go there and tell them to got to that link. It is obviously a black center cap. If you are not happy with the way they look then hell yeah it worth making a big deal out of it. Raise hell with someone ( the branch manager is a good start) and things will get fixed. Especially if the show room has a few people in it when you are ranting. If you ordered them from net, I would send that link to every e-mail address in the Discount Tire directory. And pose the same question to all of them, Is that a black center cap? Then why did I get a Chrome one??

Get pissed and stay that way until the problem is solved, especially if they are saying they were sent out the right way.

My not so humble opinion,

Scotty

Quick Reply: Wrong Centercap???...am I being B.S.'d?