Wheel Spacers

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheel Spacers

Ok I have a slight problem with my truck when I make a sharp turn the front wheels rub the frame a little (so i avoid it and dont make sharp turns!) So what I want to know is how hard is it to put wheel spacers on? What ones are the best? Do I have to replace the studs and all bc I thought I seen one where you didnt need to but i could be mistaken? I would like to go with a thick set so my tires are pushed out and look more aggressive anyway so this way I kill 2 bird with one stone. (Post links if possible) Thank you all in advance for your help!!!

Old 03-08-2006, 12:57 AM
ruba dub dub

you didn't say how big your tires were or what the offset and width of your wheels are but if you use wheel spacers you may go from your tires rubbing at full turn to rubbing at half turn on they fenders or bumper. The more you move them out the farther the arc that they swing when you turn

Old 03-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Ok they are 31 x 10.5 x R15 and im not sure about the offset its an 89 F150 and they are the stock rims so I dont know? But in the near future i want to get a new set of rims and tires so i want the spacers to give my tires a wider stance. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Wheel Spacers