Photoshop Please

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very Nice!

Thanks man!...the truck looks great. I really like the look of the chrome. FYI...the size would be the same as the OEM rims (17s) that are currently on the truck. The BFG tires cost too much to replace them as well. I really appreciate your effort. I have no idea how difficult this is for you to do but if it is not too difficult I would like to see the Pro Comp 6089s. They are considerably cheaper ($163 vs. $211) and look very similar.

Thanks again.

Old 04-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MSUdawg89
Thanks man!...the truck looks great. I really like the look of the chrome. FYI...the size would be the same as the OEM rims (17s) that are currently on the truck. The BFG tires cost too much to replace them as well. I really appreciate your effort. I have no idea how difficult this is for you to do but if it is not too difficult I would like to see the Pro Comp 6089s. They are considerably cheaper ($163 vs. $211) and look very similar.

Thanks again.

It depends, these take me around 20 to 30 minutes, start to finish, but someone with better Photoshop skills could do it much quicker, I'm sure.

This one gave me a little more trouble, and i'm not crazy about the results, but it should still give you an idea...

Quick Reply: Photoshop Please