Chrome Plating Old Wheels??

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Chrome Plating Old Wheels??

I really like my wheels and they are very good wheels as far as quality, they balance good, and the truck rides good. BUT, the finish has gone away quite a bit and can't get it back. I've had them professionally polished and everything but just not much to work with. Curious if anyone has ever had an aftermarket wheel chrome plated later on like that?? Is it good quality? Does the wheel still balance/ride well? What kind of prices have you seen for a job like that?

Old 06-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Galaxy
I really like my wheels and they are very good wheels as far as quality, they balance good, and the truck rides good. BUT, the finish has gone away quite a bit and can't get it back. I've had them professionally polished and everything but just not much to work with. Curious if anyone has ever had an aftermarket wheel chrome plated later on like that?? Is it good quality? Does the wheel still balance/ride well? What kind of prices have you seen for a job like that?
I am sure, just like anything else, there will be good and bad quality work done. As for price, when I looked before it was something like $150 up per wheel, depending on size. Not cheap.

Quick Reply: Chrome Plating Old Wheels??