Wheel help

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 05:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheel help

I started out shopping for some new tires and found the BFG All Terrain K/O's and liked them, then a buddy offered to look at buying my wheel and tire package for $1500.00 so I started shopping for wheels and havn't found to many I like in a satin or aluminum finish or even polished but the American Racing Movaha's (sp) caught my eye. Tell me what you think or even if some could photoshop these wheels on my truck that would be great also looking for suggestions from the pro's here. Really not looking for a flashy wheel just something simple and looks good

Old 10-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FST FOX
I started out shopping for some new tires and found the BFG All Terrain K/O's and liked them, then a buddy offered to look at buying my wheel and tire package for $1500.00 so I started shopping for wheels and havn't found to many I like in a satin or aluminum finish or even polished but the American Racing Movaha's (sp) caught my eye. Tell me what you think or even if some could photoshop these wheels on my truck that would be great also looking for suggestions from the pro's here. Really not looking for a flashy wheel just something simple and looks good

Hey FST
You can try www.tirerack.com or www.discounttire.com. I got mine from discount tire.

Mike

Old 10-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I like those wheels. They are similar to my Eagle Alloy 102's.

Quick Reply: Wheel help