Vintage Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vintage Wheels

Hi to all, just joined. I have bought a 2000 f150 with only 19000 miles and I would like to give it a "vintage" look. I have been looking at Wheel Vintiquies wheels But I live in lower VERY rural Illinois. I want a matching wheel (red) with the chrome ring and hubcap with ford scriped.....again in red. I want to keep my stock ride but "FILL" the fenders. If any of you have done this or know of someone that has .....OR....know of a way I can test fit the wheel and tire combo I would really appreciate any and all advice. Greetings to all thank you.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is this truck a regular cab? short or long?

I have seen the old bias tires being knocked off in radial form for the muscle cars. I dont remember names at this point...maybe Firestones. These tires look straight out of the era...with or without red lines.

As for rims, the stock issue F150 wheel (like your spare) can take a center cap and trim ring. Not sure what center caps will fit. Try EBAY and buy one of what looks like will fit to try out first.

I'd like to see how your ride turns out. Are you searching for 'ole truck mirrors and running lamps too?

Quick Reply: Vintage Wheels