Need some help if anyone knows!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 11:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Need some help if anyone knows!!!

I found a set of rims to put on my truck but kinda having some problems finding the specs for them, they are the Ion Alloy Wheels style number 165, i found a website that said they would fit an 06 f-150 4x4, and then when i was searching ebay i found some for sale but the information on the wheels didnt say that they had the wheels in a 6x135 lug pattern and i also need to know the backspacing and offset and have failed to find anything about the wheels. so if anyone knows the wheels or has them or even knows a website that can give me all the specs on the wheels please let me know.

Old 04-28-2007, 11:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mooresb86
I found a set of rims to put on my truck but kinda having some problems finding the specs for them, they are the Ion Alloy Wheels style number 165, i found a website that said they would fit an 06 f-150 4x4, and then when i was searching ebay i found some for sale but the information on the wheels didnt say that they had the wheels in a 6x135 lug pattern and i also need to know the backspacing and offset and have failed to find anything about the wheels. so if anyone knows the wheels or has them or even knows a website that can give me all the specs on the wheels please let me know.
I just did the "net" search. They don't have much info online but they do have contact info.
www.ionalloy.com

Mike