Help, please

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help, please

Hi I'm new here..

I just got an 07 f150 STX 4x4, black.

I don't know really anything about what size rims I should get and what will fit and what not. Seen pics with leveling kits and that really seems to make them look nicer....

Anyhow..if anyone can give me ANY advice itd be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to go as cheap as possible, wanting to put on 33's i think (as long as I can do it without lifting)

not sure if I should do 17 or 18 inch rims. Not sure if I want black or chrome, cant make up my mind. Im not realy into the black on black for some reason..

anyhow..pretty much im stupid and if you can give me any info in the dumbest terms possible thatd be great haha...thanks guys

Old 05-08-2007, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the site gobs & gobs of good info here & congrats on your new purchase! I believe with out the lift you have to stay close to stock width on the rim. I have 9" wide rims and the 2.5 level kit. Works out pretty good. Spend the cash to get the level kit and work from there (it's a good starting point). $90.00for the kit (DIY) plus whatever you have to spend on the alignment. Then get the proper tires after the lift. Just a suggestion.

Old 05-08-2007, 06:58 AM

I suggest searching members galleries to get ideas as to what you'd like to do to your truck. As for tires and wheels, look at this thread. It should keep you busy for a while on ideas.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=219346