Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 02:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ideas

I am willing to take some suggestions on what I should actually go towards in the tire/wheel department. Right now, I am needing to get some new tires for my truck, because a few of them are starting to get bald and so forth. Might as well get a nice full set, then just buying one or two.

Anyone have good ideas on places for tires or even rims?

Right now, I drive a 2004 Ford F-150 4.6L Triton V8 SuperCrew. The rims on it right now are size 17. I would like to get a more meaner look to tell you the truth, because that's just me.

If any of you who read this would like to comment or throw out a suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it and plus, throwing out good websites would be nice as well.

Old 09-23-2007, 03:59 AM
Old 09-23-2007, 04:30 AM
Thanks for the websites and as for the truck, it's only a 2WD. Wish it was 4WD myself, but can't get everything we want these days.

Old 09-23-2007, 09:41 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'd go with a 265/70-17 BFG AT KO or Nitto Terra Grappler.

Old 09-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Thanks, wandell. I'll look into those and see if I like them!

Old 09-23-2007, 08:45 PM
I was looking at those Nitto Terra Grappler tires and I really like the look of them and plus, there are plenty of you around here who use them as well.

Which is great, because it gives me a good idea of what they look like on a truck, rather then viewing the picture.

My only question to any of you that know more then me is whether those tires will fit on just stock rims that come with the truck? Plus, is there going to be enough clearance and all of that as well? Seems that those trucks are a little bit larger than what is on there right now, you know? Just looks like more of a tire, I wouldn't like to have rubbing and all of that stuff.

If anyone can answer some of those questions, it would be nice, thanks.

Quick Reply: Ideas