My tires are crap!-Help, advice please

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone have the mickey thompson atz's? if so how loud are they and how do they ride in the weather?

Old 11-22-2007, 11:31 AM
would anyone be able to post up some pictures of these recommended tires?

Old 11-22-2007, 02:05 PM
Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by APT
You'll never beat the value of the Firestone Destination A/T. Dstination A/T, Silent Armor, Revo all handily beat the BFG AT KO.
i disagree, the BFG is the best all terrain tire available. they outlast any tire out there except michelin and they cost an arm and a leg. you get what you pay for when it comes to tires hand down. when i bought new tires for my screw they wanted more for revo than the bfg's and firestone--not on my truck thanks no blow outs for me. friends mom is still screwed up from that, explorer flipped over a causeway--thanks bridgestone.

Old 11-23-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by sevenseven
Your truck looks great! I'm hoping to get those tires for my truck soon. May I ask where you got them from? Seems like you paid $150 less than I was quoted from my local tire shop.
Thanks for the compliment. I got my tires from a local shop here in Apopka (20 miles northwest of downtown Orlando):AOK Tire. They are not a chain of stores, and actually looks kind of run-down from the outside, but they have the best price in town.

Quick Reply: My tires are crap!-Help, advice please