Poweslots and Hawks

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poweslots and Hawks

Hey guys I was thinking this would be a good christmas gift. Ive been trying to locate Powerslots and hawk pads for them for 07 Lariat screw 4x4. I cant find a good website. Can anyone give me a link to these products on a good website. Thank you so much

Old 11-29-2007, 09:15 AM
I got mine at Tirerack.com. Ask for Damon he is a member here and was great to work with. I ordered my Powerslots and Hawk LTS on a Saturday and had them on the truck by Tuesday. FAST SHIPPING!

BTW The website may say out of stock so call them, chances are they just haven't update the web page.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Picked up my PowerSlots and LTS pads at Performance Peddler, they blew everybody elses price away, even Tire Rack. Especially on the pads.

BTW not too happy with the dust on the LTS pads , really happy with the overall performace.

02 F150 Super Crew Lariat FX4 White & Silver
5.4 /w Roush Cold Air Intake & K&N filter
3.55 LS
Flowmaster Cat Back
JBA Silver Cat4ward Headers
Rancho RSX's
Rancho Steering Stablizer
Hellwig Rear Anti Sway Bar
Lightning Tails
Outland Sport Bumper Guard
Hella 550's
Silverstars
Superchips 9100 Micro Tuner c/o Troyer Performance
Underdrive Pullies c/o Troyer Performance
Mag-Hytec Trans Pan & Rear Cover

Old 11-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by black07screw
Hey guys I was thinking this would be a good christmas gift. Ive been trying to locate Powerslots and hawk pads for them for 07 Lariat screw 4x4. I cant find a good website. Can anyone give me a link to these products on a good website. Thank you so much
Not that the powerslots are a bad thing (they aren't), Diverside Cryogenics sells OEM Brembo cryo treated rotors. Very high quality, & the Tx makes em almost as hard as ...well, towords stainless steel levels. The slots/cross drills are really not necessary for street vehicles as the gasses produed requiring these specs are only seen in racing conditions.

Quick Reply: Poweslots and Hawks