Attention Mud Grappler Owners !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 02:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MercedesTech, thanks! You also have a sweet truck. No I did not do the install myself. I oversaw some of it and did all the wheel well trimming. I have lifted trucks myself in the past though. Its too cold in Iowa right now to have done it myself as I dont have a heated garage or big enough jacks... I was looking at your pics, did you really need to cut your front bumper? The only part of my bumper I needed to cut that plastic crap on the bottom. BTW my truck is all show... No mudding for me! Im just a poser like the rest of you should be with nice new trucks

Old 01-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you seem like a good guy. honest at least. No need to be called a "poser", most people with these trcuks never see dirts, let alone snow ! Already got most beat ! And thanks for the compliments, just like all you, its still a work in progress. And ya, I had to cut my bumper. My tires rubbed on it once I got it into some "off-camber" situations. My wheel and tire combo didn't help I'm sure. There was no rubbing under normal street driving. Plus I wanted to grind on it because I didn't like that little lip they give you outta the factory. It doesn't run with the fenders as good as I woudl like. Plus it folds back, giving a GREAT spot for mud and gunk to hide and rot through your truck. Even if i didn't rub, I would cut on it. Saving up for a Boondocks front bumper and the Road Armor rear bumper (like pic said, I hate chrome!)

Quick Reply: Attention Mud Grappler Owners !!