Will this work - 325/65/18s on stock wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 09:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've gotten anywhere from 45-55K on a set of BFG AT's (done that 3 times). I am almost afraid to put new tires on it seems that I'll put BFG's on and get rid of the truck. I want this truck to last me awhile.

Old 01-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Maxout05
Damon@tirerack I sent you an email about this comment below I am posting and havent heard back from you yet..just an

well good luck with the tire rack for shipping because they told me the only way to ship them is truck freight to a business which I have, but you may not. Then he said only with a forklift at my disposal, which I have. And lots of other questions. It was almost like he was trying to talk me out of buying them. But it ended up being alot for shipping. They said they cannot be shipped ups ground, which is weird because every other online place I have contacted said no problem and most said free shipping for ups ground, and they said that the 305's where only 55 dollars total cheaper for 4 tires then the 35's delivered to my door which didn't sound right, and was not the case with any other tires places online... I wish there was a costcos anywhere near me...
Trying to talk you out of a sale? Forklift? Loading dock? You didn't talk to me, that's for sure.....

Make sure you are getting the entire shipped price from some of these other places. UPS does not ship these tires ground as they weigh 65+ pounds each. we do ship truck freight on many of these sizes, but I find the truck rates for freight to be better than UPS most of the time.

With gas at over $3 a gallon, most are not shipping these for free, either. Don't let them hide freight charges. Being mail order, sometimes it is cheaper to buy local because beyond a certain size it gets cost prohibitive to ship. It's the reason we do not do larger highway rib tires for bigger trucks.

Quick Reply: Will this work - 325/65/18s on stock wheels