new tires, torsion crank, possible block or aal?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is lincoln road doing alot of business? thats where I have been going to lunch at lately, just seems quicker coming from Big Buck than dealing with the Hardy St traffic to get all the way down to the other one.

Old 02-23-2008, 07:36 PM
wait a sec...when did you get a new truck? whats the specs on your 08? and when you get ready to get your windows done let me know and I will tell Chris up at Camper City that you are coming and he will give you a better price. I send a lot of business their way and he takes care of folks I send over there.

Old 02-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by south_ms_sprcru
wait a sec...when did you get a new truck? whats the specs on your 08? and when you get ready to get your windows done let me know and I will tell Chris up at Camper City that you are coming and he will give you a better price. I send a lot of business their way and he takes care of folks I send over there.
we got it in mid jan.....we had too big note on my truck and my wifes 07 expy, so we ate a lil and put a lil down and got my an 08 4wd and bought my moms old rodeo off my dad for cash....so now we have just one mid truck note....2 kids in daycare is a killer.....i got an 08 SCrew Lariat 4wd, black with tan, sun roof, oem remote start, and soon to be added reverse camera.....i will let you know when i am ready, if might be summer though. camera is first on my list, then leveling kit and aal and tires will be next.....thanks for you help...oh yea....lincoln kicks hardy's butt......all 5 week days are like hardy's one sat....but our weekends are like hardy's weekdays.......take it easy....

Old 02-24-2008, 12:39 AM
truck sounds great....definitely an upgrade from the 2wd...ive got to let courtesy ford fix that nasty exhaust leak i have in a couple of weeks and then I am adding remote start to mine...such a convenience...i had it on my tacoma and used it constantly...that might have been a bit for the cool factor though now that I look back on it...ha

Quick Reply: new tires, torsion crank, possible block or aal?