Torn...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Torn...

Got my new truck in December and bought some used Mickey Thompson Baja Claws.. Hate the things they wear fast and are impossible to balance.. My question is on my old truck I had a set of Pro Comp M/T and right before I sold them put the Pro Comp Xtreme M/T on there.. Only got to drive it for about 1000 miles with those tires.. They were kinda noisy but that doesnt bother me.. I got almost 60,000 out of my last set of just M/T.. I know un heard of but I rotated every 3 thousand and was very **** about tire pressure.. Anyway, for the money and longevity what is the best M/T for the money.. Not afraid to spend a little more if its worth it.. Should I just go with what I had good luck with.. Having to have a M/T just because of my job.. Wanting to go with a 35 and a 17" rim and around 13" or so wide.. Anyone have any suggestions

Thanks
Brandon

Old 05-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Toyo open country M/T would be a good choice for you. They are very quiet for a mud tire and have a good tread life.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree. The BFG MT KM2, Pro COmp Xtreme MT and **** Cepek Mud Country should also be great choices.

Quick Reply: Torn...