Ford recalls more than 655,000 trucks

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I had my brakes done at the dealer back in March I wonder if they took care of this then. I'll still take it in just to be sure its done.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this happened to me

Originally Posted by bluejay432000
This was covered a week or so ago. Do a search on the subject, there are several threads if you want to read more about it. It is the vacuum line going from the brake booster. It can get blown off if there is a back fire, then you have no power brakes.
Ya I just had this happen to me. I almost ran into a trailer no worning!!!!! It cost me 287 bucks so I guess I have to go after ford now.

Old 06-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by grey06f150
i put in my vin for my 06 screw and got zip no recalls so i think im in the clear .but what exactly is the problem is it in the front or rear brakes .could this be why so many pepoel complain of that squishy feeling in there brakes like i do (will be installing stoptech stage 2 kit soon as it gets here)
its not a squishy problem its no power brakes at all pedle goes hard as a rock!!! Mine didnt want to start for some reason then when it did I couldnt stop. I called ford of canada and they wont admit theres a problem untill the recall comes out in the end of June or July

Quick Reply: Ford recalls more than 655,000 trucks