Compliments on Toyo MT

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Compliments on Toyo MT

Well after having my Toyo's for about 5 months now and taking about 8 hardcore (in my opinion) off-roading trips, I can honestly say that these tires were worth all the money. They have gotten me through many things that others have fallen prey to. They are great off-road tires with amazing on-road manners. My two negatives on them are that they pull to the right...even after balancing and proper rotation. The other is that they aren't that great in sugar sand. I've gotten through it, but not as easily as I wanted. Low pressure and 4wd is probably better if I go playing in sugar sand again. But back to the positives. Great tires and I reccommend them to anyone. If interested there's pics in the "off-road" section of them in action. Expensive tires that are worth the $$$

Old 06-04-2008, 10:56 PM
cool

Thanks for the info

Old 06-12-2008, 06:30 PM
yes i agree.. ive got 35x12.5x18's and i put them to test at the Highlifter MudNationals and at a Wildlife Management Area like 30 mins from my house and i broke the rule and went out muddin by myself on a 2 mile long muddy road that has holes rutted up by fourwheelers and i went all the way down and back with no problems... they dont slide because they clean great and they have great side wall traction which helped me out when i turned sideways on that one way road... i had the wheel all the way to the left with the back tires totally submerged in mud and the front tires pulled me all the way to the other end of the hole and when i straightened up, i fell of in ruts with mud up to my door and i have a 6" lift but i never stopped moving until i came out the other end then i stopped and got out to just admire what i had just done to my brand new 2008 Screw 4x4 that i only had for 3 months....

Quick Reply: Compliments on Toyo MT