New tires and wheels ! Whooo Hooo ! :-)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Grubrunner
Let's all see your truck....?
Like i stated earlier I tried to add the pic, that didnt work, considering I cannot add attatchments, and then the galleries are all down so i cant add it there...

Old 07-09-2008, 01:18 AM
Hey big....

e-mail a photo to me at webmaster@trophybassonly.com and I'll post it for you.

Peace,
Fish

Old 07-09-2008, 01:23 AM
dang that looks sick maan
way better than i would have imagined

Old 07-09-2008, 01:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bigdaddy09
gay
Troll.

Truck looks good Chris. You will be set once you do those bumpers.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Looks good Fish. I'm personally not into the black out thing, I like the bling. but I know exactly what you mean about being stoked with the new shoes. I just got mine 2 weeks ago, and huge difference. Check my gallery and give me you comments on mine if you have a sec...

Old 07-09-2008, 01:49 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by jlgil73
Looks good Fish. I'm personally not into the black out thing, I like the bling. but I know exactly what you mean about being stoked with the new shoes. I just got mine 2 weeks ago, and huge difference. Check my gallery and give me you comments on mine if you have a sec...
They look pretty damn good

Old 07-09-2008, 02:27 AM
Much thanks guys.....

Hey dirtmerchant, in this day and age, we can kind of cheat with "imagining how something will look" ahead of time > Photoshop :-)

Neuspeed.... maybe that guy is a troll.
But you also have to wonder if somebody who comes on with their "supposedly first post", with that kind of tone, is, in reality, somebody who has had a problem with me, or one of my posts in the past.... So they see I'm stoked about the new wheels, they go sit down in front of a different PC than they are registered to this forum with, register as a "new member" and bam ! They are free to talk all the crap they want. Of course they could care less if they get banned, as that is not a PC they are planning to post from on a regular basis anyway.
I've actually had this happen to me a couple times, from haters on fishing forums too.
Also, even though I offered to post a photo of his truck for him, everyone should know that he could find a photo of any F150, anywhere on the planet, send it to me, and say it was his.
Oh but anyway, thank you Neuspeed :-) I couldn't agree more about the bumpers :-) ....makes me want to run out there with a can of spray paint ! :-) LOL

Hey jlgil, even if you just said > for black wheels, they don't look too terribly bad, I'd be cool with that ;-) LOL
I actually do like chrome wheels... a LOT ! And yours look great ! :-) I was just going for a rugged, outdoors'y look, for a truck which (here shortly) will be used to pull this boat 99% of it's miles;

I love my little 14ft aluminum baby :-) And I think she looks SO much nicer in camo, than glitter..... but I'm REALLY the oddball on that train ! :-)
Oh, and here's a shot that shows the trailer;

Oh, hey Shines, about adding some lift..... I agree it would look great, as would 37" tires :-) But if I ever do that, it will be way down the road (at least until these tires are gone.... and these are brand new BFG's, so I'm not holding my breath :-)
The other thing is, right from the start I have really been having to try to balance good looks, with at least some practicality too. Sucks being poor. But then again, if money were no object, I wouldn't be lifting my F150..... I'd be putting the 20" lift on my F350, and slapping on those 54"s ;-) LOL
......and maybe it would have black wheels, or maybe not..... but either way, the chances are really good, it would have lime green paint, with crazy graffix ;-)

Thanks again guys,
Peace,
Fish

Old 07-09-2008, 03:46 AM
Not really inot the black wheel look, but that combo on your truck does look good. The black fits the truck color nicely. Can't wait to see it wiht the bumpers PTM.

Old 07-09-2008, 04:27 AM
Looks cool! I haven't seen that color before! Very nice!

Will only look better w/o the bling.

Old 07-09-2008, 04:28 AM
Hey wxscpo....

I've said it before, but I'll say it again....

In some ways comments / compliments like yours, mean even more to me, because of course if you "loved" blacked out vehicles, and loathed chrome, I wouldn't expect you to say anything else....
Now, if your not into the blackout thing in the first place, but still think it looks good, that really says a lot ! :-)

Another thought;
I am starting to see SOOO many blacked out vehicles around these parts.... trucks, sports cars, etc, that the thought crosses my mind > Well, I think their are going to be quite a few people out there who flip out (in a good way) over my truck..... But the other side of that coin is, if it gets too popular, it will probably lose a lot of its appeal, and "burn out" in short order.

One nice thing, is that my paint color will never be common, as Ford only started using it on 08's.... then of course, in 09', the whole trucks will change.
So, maybe a lot of blacked out vehicles, but never a lot of blacked out Stone Green 08' F150's ;-)

Peace,
Fish

Old 07-09-2008, 04:30 AM
Thank you Roush :-)

No text

Old 07-09-2008, 04:37 AM
Btw....

Originally Posted by bigdaddy09
Didn't work because you apparently can't copy and paste.

Old 07-09-2008, 04:38 AM
Originally Posted by Fish Chris
No text
No prob. Where did you take those pics at?

Old 07-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Truck looks great Fish! The black wheels are sharp
lildaddy09 keep sippin on that haterade buddy

Old 07-09-2008, 09:49 AM

Looks good. Like you said, don't worry about what others think. If you are happy, that's all that matters anyway, right?

Quick Reply: New tires and wheels ! Whooo Hooo ! :-)