Anyone run super swamper iroks?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 05:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone run super swamper iroks?

I just found on tire package.com some super swamper iroks in a 36/12.5/20 for $234.00 a tire, so I am wondering if anyone has any experience with them? How many miles are you getting out of them? How loud on the road? Mud, Snow, ice ect... Thanks for your help. All I know about super swampers is that everyone loved them 10 years ago. Thanks again

Old 09-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I don't know how the radial Swampers ride or wear but the older, cheaper bias tires are crap on the pavement. My buddy has a set of the same size on a lifted older GMC and they ride, wear, drive and sound terrible on the pavement. Good in the mud and rocks though.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:26 AM
If they are the radials then I'd say go for it.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:29 AM
yeah thats kind of what i was figuring. My buddy that was in town visiting last week had 40 inch IROKs on his gmc and I rode around with him a few times but I didn't pay much attention to them because I didn't really think about putting them on my truck till I saw how cheap they were. Its funny because they were right in front of me and I paid no attention. I can't even remember if they were loud or anything. I remember that they looked cool. lol

Quick Reply: Anyone run super swamper iroks?