40s or 38s on 24s

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 07:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Good Ole' Boy
Yeah man i love it, i start running back and im a junior this year, but nah man i wish we were good, we just start a team last year but we only played a jv schedule but we went undefeated hahaha. but this year in varsity we suck hahaha but o well im havin fun.
Right on. Enjoy it. The only tip i can give, is give your all ! Don't hold a single thing back. Chit goes quick man. i know you have heard it all a million times, but figured I'd say it again. Now I coach pop-warner just so i can stay "in the game" even if its on the sidelines.

Originally Posted by lf22
mercedes tech or what ever your name thing is ya your damn right i wear a flat bill hat roll around beatin i dont know about knee high socks and as far as the goofy lookin glasses i got those to but the funny thing is i get them for free so hate all you want i no your type to you just one of those skinny smart asses that no one likes you just get on folks nerves trust me im in high school i have to live with punks like you bro!!!

Ya, MercedesTech. You know, Mercedes.... its a car. Tech.... its those guys you bring your vehicles too, and pay us tons of money, cause you don't know jack about your own vehicle. I will gladly top off your blinker fluid, and check those muffler bearings for you

Flat bill hate ? Let me guess.... you also got the stickers still on it huh ? Knee high socks might be more a Socal bro thing, so don't worry about it. Get your glasses for free ? Thief. I don't steal my chit, I work and pay for it.

But my favorite was:
skinny smart asses that no one likes
I would agree, I am not a very likeable guy, but people keep hangin out with me for some reason. I think there are quite a few guys that will back me up on this site. I am an *** at times, but I also go WAY out of my way for anyone, for complete strangers. Just the way I was raised I guess.

Smart *** ? hell yes. My sarcasm is hard to get across online sometimes, glad you picked it right up.

Skinny ??? That had me rolling !!! You are the first, and probably ONLY guy to call me skinny. I am a big feller, always have been. I would post up some pics and what not, but I wana get outta the shop, and your not worth my time. Just to give ya an idea, since your still in school, I was that big *** varsity captain jock. There.... now you got a much better stereotype. i was the varsity captain for both football and rugby. Now you can make fun of me much more appropriately

Old 10-30-2008, 07:15 PM
let em have it hahaha. but yeah bout football, my highschool years have gone by way too fast.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:23 PM
Suspended
Yeah, that "skinny smart ***" had me rolling too.
Hey lf22 just curious, what stickers do you have in the back window of your truck?

Old 10-30-2008, 07:23 PM
Technical Article Contributor

mercedes tech or what ever your name thing is ya your damn right i wear a flat bill hat roll around beatin i dont know about knee high socks and as far as the goofy lookin glasses i got those to but the funny thing is i get them for free so hate all you want i no your type to you just one of those skinny smart asses that no one likes you just get on folks nerves trust me im in high school i have to live with punks like you bro!!!
where does the kid thats talkin about football live cause if its ga then i prolly play on one of the teams that whip your ***
LOL. You sure do take your education seriously, don't you? (judging by your grammar). Yeah, you're going far in life.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:53 PM
sorry really random and i have not had the chance to get on in awhile, but msall you get a new truck?

Old 10-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Suspended
where does the kid thats talkin about football live cause if its ga then i prolly play on one of the teams that whip your ***
If you call riding the pine "playing" My guess is that you probably won't make the grades to STAY on the team.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:05 PM
hahahaha. you get really worked man. you probably did beat us. but congrats i think you have little mans syndrome.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by allday15
sorry really random and i have not had the chance to get on in awhile, but msall you get a new truck?
Nope. But I did do some major mods to it, so it is a completely different truck. Take a look at my gallery for before, after, and progress pics.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:56 PM
HAHAHAH. What is "IF" thinking? I've been on here for what, 17 posts and I already know not to challenge M-Tech. "IF" come on dude, he's a senior member, he a mercedes tech. 1st off, mercedes are some of the hardest cars to work on. 2nd, he obviously has a right to be a smart ***. How do you drive your truck "bro"? Does your big head even fit in your cab? and if it does, how do you see the road around that huge ego?

Old 10-31-2008, 12:24 AM
Suspended
ya, your an idiot. i dont think anyone on this site will side with you over him. he is one of the most helpful people on the site. and have you seen a photo of MT? he aint skinny (no offense MT) and when hes a smart *** he's just kidding. you on the other hand have 29 post and think your the hottest thing to hit these forums.

oo and congratulations on beating good ole' boys football team. he said his team sucks this year anyways so chill out with all the bashing.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:06 AM
My boys..My boys..My boys

Well ..
I dont know if im proud of ya...
for keep this small 40s or 38' on 24's post going untill the end of time

Or

Not knowing what to think ...
from..hunting,football,school, back 40.and............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

BUT

FX4LIFE

I think you might be on the same page..
but not sure to voice it...

Speak your mind buddy, speak your mind

And for my other F150s

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND

Old 10-31-2008, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Landon Kolesar
Well ..
I dont know if im proud of ya...
for keep this small 40s or 38' on 24's post going untill the end of time

Or

Not knowing what to think ...
from..hunting,football,school, back 40.and............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

BUT

FX4LIFE

I think you might be on the same page..
but not sure to voice it...

Speak your mind buddy, speak your mind

And for my other F150s

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND
um...double-u tee eff?

Old 10-31-2008, 08:51 AM
haha ya yall are funny about the whole riding the pine ok i got all state and all region for mlb and full back my junior and hopefully this year as my senior year is almost over!! but to the kid talking about my stickers i have a liquid force, crunk juice and centurion boats on my back glass casue i used to compete in wakeboarding

Old 10-31-2008, 09:11 AM
haha this thing has gone on forever. dang.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:37 AM
This thread was not supposed to have this many pages. What happen to the topic by the way.

Also... "crunk juice" in the back glass. WTF?

Quick Reply: 40s or 38s on 24s