40s or 38s on 24s

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 12:06 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THE WHEELS ON THE SHORT BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND

sorry i had too. I have no clue what your talking about Landon, unless you where referencing my plans for the superduty.

Should we all start to look for the thread lock, maybe? This thread does not seem to bad to me yet...?

Last edited by FX4life; 10-31-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:10 PM
We havent talked bout the topic in about 5 pages haha.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:12 PM
hey fx4 i like your sig pic...but how did you get the lights in your grille cuz ive been looking for a kit online and i cant find one is it custom???and how much did it run you

Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by dirt_bound
hey fx4 i like your sig pic...but how did you get the lights in your grille cuz ive been looking for a kit online and i cant find one is it custom???and how much did it run you
They are actually behind the grille. Just fabed up some brackets with aluminum flat stock and some 90* bend aluminum. Lights are just hella 500 driving lights. I dont know of any "kits" online, not to say they wont come around some day. most guys are having to fab it up, but its the easiest thing in the world. ill post some pics up if you want

Old 10-31-2008, 12:23 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Originally Posted by lf22
i totally agree with the guy above me just because you see a high schoo kid with 20s and 35s or 22s dosent mean you have to hate on us just because we might have worked our *** off to afford it so just because where not old and like to be flashy then dont hate on us and i no one of the reasons why i like running big wheels are they are flashy and girls like flashy get any girl to take a look at a truck if ones sitting on 17s and the other on 22s i promise the girl will like the bigger one on 22s unless she is 40
I understood only about a fourth of any of that. I'm not "hatin" on you or your wheels. However, I am "hatin" on this incredibly ridiculous text lingo you kids are using these days. Sheesh....now get away from the computer, put the Crackberry down, and get to English class.

Originally Posted by Eff One Fifty
eh usually girls i talk to dont care much about trucks haha, i mean they will say wow this is a big truck haha and thats about it haha. I work 40 hours a week and am also a full time student in college and i put all of my money into my truck, i love it, i will never go bigger than 20's, nor will i go smaller while i am still into trucks. i dont wanna be judgemental but i think its more of the older guys that look down at the younger kids with bigger wheels, i dont know why. It also pisses me off when i run into older guys that have lifted trucks and look down upon me just because i am a younger guy, like my parents must of bought me my truck and everything i have on it, and the shop down the street put it together and i know nothing about it. Most of the time if i see a guy like that at a car show i can school his *** on knowledge for things like suspension.

END RANT haha sorry, it just bothers me from time to time.
haha WHAT?! haha Please refer to my response to lf22.

Originally Posted by Good Ole' Boy
yeah man, smaller rims, big tires is where its at. Bigger tires, smaller rims just have a BAD A** stance. and x2 to the chicks would rather go muddin down on the river vs. trip to the mall.
Ummmm...just the toothless ones.

Originally Posted by lf22
oh ya and for the high schooler with 17s you must live in redneckville usa cause here in the atl we do it with 20s or better and the reason why your buddy gets laughed at is because he is probally a goofy lookin dip spittin bastard
Yeah, straight-up gangsta....WORD!
Originally Posted by MercedesTech

well...... bye !
LOVE the Tombstone reference!

Originally Posted by Good Ole' Boy
well shoot i didnt know that. so i guess you cant cuss or use racial slurrs. alirght i got it. my bad everyone if i offened you.
Right. So just mosey on over to the crossburners.com forum now, ya hear?

Originally Posted by 07fx4silver
You're good 37's or larger and your fine on 20's.
Thanks Mr. Wheel Police!

Old 10-31-2008, 12:23 PM
ya i was just lookin through your pics and i noticed that they are behind the grille it looks sweet, i guess im goin to have to get a new grille i dont think it will work with mine

Old 10-31-2008, 12:49 PM
ya i was just lookin through your pics and i noticed that they are behind the grille it looks sweet, i guess im goin to have to get a new grille i dont think it will work with mine
no it wont work with the stocker, i looked into it haha.

this IF22 kid seriously needs to get off these forums. i like how you threatened to kick another members *** in a highschool football game. your a true badass. Post up some pics of your sweet bro ride please, leave the striaght billed hat on the dash so we can all see how cool you are.

Last edited by Eff One Fifty; 10-31-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by DewserB

haha WHAT?! haha Please refer to my response to lf22.
Im sorry i dont beleive i use chit *** english like that kid. i know how to properly speak/type.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:56 PM

I think one guy has them behind a stock FX4/STX grille and ive seen them behind the lariat honeycomb too. Mine is a carriage works they come in brushed, polished, and black.

A black billet grille with some of those blackedout hella's behind it would be sick :droo: very stealthy

Old 10-31-2008, 12:57 PM
have yall ever seen the bro rape video, this kid is the last one standing in that video haha, i bet this kid couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag, he probably thinks hes a gangsta wearin tall tees, shorts that look like pants for a midget white glasses and a a ny yanks strait bill hat lmao

ok ok im gonna stop, but can i get an aftermarket grille that works for my truck so i can put lights behind it

Old 10-31-2008, 12:58 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Originally Posted by Eff One Fifty
Im sorry i dont beleive i use chit *** english like that kid. i know how to properly speak/type.
Please refer to the your post that I originally quoted.

Besides, the proper way to type what you just posted is:

I'm sorry. I don't believe I use (expletive) (expletive) English like that kid. I know how to properly speak and type.

Punctuation is your friend.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Available from Tire Rack.

* Add auxiliary lighting without adding a brush guard
* Reinforced and upgraded composite grille
* Composite light buckets
* Full range of vertical adjustment
* New free-form lighting technology
* Paintable surface
* Wire harness and complete installation kit included
* Rallye 4000 Compact Series xenon or halogen lamps available

Lamp Type: Xenon Price: $689 each

Old 10-31-2008, 01:01 PM
ya i like that black one from rbp or brp what ever it is but i think it looks sick ...i just dont know if it would work with my truck

Old 10-31-2008, 01:01 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

ok ok im gonna stop, but can i get an aftermarket grille that works for my truck so i can put lights behind it

Thank you.

This should help with your question.

And don't take me so seriously guys. I'm just razzin' ya!

Old 10-31-2008, 01:03 PM
thanks fifty f150 u jumped right on that lol

Quick Reply: 40s or 38s on 24s