40s or 38s on 24s

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 04:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, this thread was fun to read hahaha. I'm a little late on this one but I like both styles, as long as the truck looks good. A lot of people own trucks with big lifts and never go offroading... such as if you owned a ferrari, would you have to go race it at a track? To each his own in my book. I just don't like trucks with crazy lifts, big wheels, or even big tires and the truck itself looks like they just picked it up from the ford dealership. I think if you put money into your truck and give it a crazy lift, atleast put some money into other exterior parts. That's just my two cents. I'm sure I'll get crap because I have pics with my truck on 24's, and 17's...

Old 09-12-2009, 08:00 AM
This thread will never Die...LOL

PocketRR I love your 24's setup. Wish I could buy those from you. Changing up the look I see?

Old 09-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by PocketRR
Wow, this thread was fun to read hahaha. I'm a little late on this one but I like both styles, as long as the truck looks good. A lot of people own trucks with big lifts and never go offroading... such as if you owned a ferrari, would you have to go race it at a track? To each his own in my book. I just don't like trucks with crazy lifts, big wheels, or even big tires and the truck itself looks like they just picked it up from the ford dealership. I think if you put money into your truck and give it a crazy lift, atleast put some money into other exterior parts. That's just my two cents. I'm sure I'll get crap because I have pics with my truck on 24's, and 17's...
Damn it! i loved the 24's w/ 37's look!!!! i wish i could fit that set up

Old 09-12-2009, 06:31 PM
thenewbreed- Ya, I just figured it was time for a change. Eventually I'll end up doing something different in the future. I've always liked the 22in wheels with a 40 or bigger tire, looks like a good balance to me. That would only be after a bigger lift though because I don't think it'll fit my truck.

BLACKOUT FX4- I had those wheels/tires when I had the 6in lift and just a leveling kit, I think they fit that lift perfect to be honest. I think it was when I did the body lift the lift seemed to look like I needed a "more tire" kind of look, that's the reason I went the way I did. I love the hood you have on your truck man, I've been wanting one of those for about a year now.... just never got one, haha.

I'm actually selling the 24's and 37in tires for cheaper than you would get the wheels alone, plus I would sell cheaper than what I'm asking if someone was really interested. If they don't sell I might just slap some 40in tires on them and put them back on, haha.

Old 09-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by PocketRR
If they don't sell I might just slap some 40in tires on them and put them back on, haha.
DO IT!!!! Eff One Fifty has 22's w/ 40's and it looks sick!

Old 09-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i also like the big rim big tire look. i think it looks sick. im trying to do 22's with 35's on mine also thinking about powder coating my rims black.....

Old 09-13-2009, 08:12 AM
Wow i jsut got in to this thread and 26 pages of BullS*** its crazy i cant believe people can go on with this

Heres my opinion do what you want ill either laugh at you or same damm that looks nice

Quick Reply: 40s or 38s on 24s