40s or 38s on 24s

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 08:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Didn't mean to upset anyone

Originally Posted by 4.2trimble
Man whoever keeps posting these pictures needs to be banned.

these trucks are stupid, pointless, parking lot crawlers.
But I'm not sure this comment was necessary, especially in a thread about 24s on off road tires

Old 10-29-2008, 08:15 PM
its really hard to believe that you guys have such hatred for pavement pounders man. im really surprised you all own F-150s and not jeeps. off roading is a lot of fun, but im in my truck more than im at my house, i live in chicago, there is not to many places to wheel out here, i like big trucks, so i deserve to be laughed at because i decided to run 2 or more inches of metal on some wheels?

If you drive on the road and see a F-150 with 22's on 38's and you point and laugh at him there is something wrong with you because for all you know he wheels his truck more than you do yours. i know Mercedes you seem to have a lot of knowledge on 4X4's im not bashing anyone here or saying you don't wheel your trucks im just saying just because its clean and has big wheels doesn't mean its pointless. Josiah for instance wheels the **** out of his truck yet he's runnin 20's on 37's. just an example.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Hey i have 22s on 37s about to jump up to 40s in a month or to

Old 10-29-2008, 08:37 PM
i totally agree with the guy above me just because you see a high schoo kid with 20s and 35s or 22s dosent mean you have to hate on us just because we might have worked our *** off to afford it so just because where not old and like to be flashy then dont hate on us and i no one of the reasons why i like running big wheels are they are flashy and girls like flashy get any girl to take a look at a truck if ones sitting on 17s and the other on 22s i promise the girl will like the bigger one on 22s unless she is 40

Old 10-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by lf22
i no one of the reasons why i like running big wheels are they are flashy and girls like flashy get any girl to take a look at a truck if ones sitting on 17s and the other on 22s i promise the girl will like the bigger one on 22s unless she is 40
LOL this had me rolling in my chair i was laughing so hard.

I think the girl cares more about whos DRIVING that truck, not how much bling it has.

I dont rely on my truck to pick up girls for me....so thats why you kids run these 22s and 24s? LOL you fail at life.

I guarantee that girl would much rather go wheeling down some backroads to the river for a night of fun then to take a stroll to the mall to get some ice cream in a pretty boy truck on 24" blings.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mSaLL150
LOL this had me rolling in my chair i was laughing so hard.

I think the girl cares more about whos DRIVING that truck, not how much bling it has.

I dont rely on my truck to pick up girls for me....so thats why you kids run these 22s and 24s? LOL you fail at life.

I guarantee that girl would much rather go wheeling down some backroads to the river for a night of fun then to take a stroll to the mall to get some ice cream in a pretty boy truck on 24" blings.
I agree with you on that one......dumb immature girls would like all the bling rather than the person who drives the truck. Ah what it must feel like to be in high school again........

And Monster by the way, I cant wait to see those 40's when you get them.

Last edited by Hash278; 10-29-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:09 PM
eh usually girls i talk to dont care much about trucks haha, i mean they will say wow this is a big truck haha and thats about it haha. I work 40 hours a week and am also a full time student in college and i put all of my money into my truck, i love it, i will never go bigger than 20's, nor will i go smaller while i am still into trucks. i dont wanna be judgemental but i think its more of the older guys that look down at the younger kids with bigger wheels, i dont know why. It also pisses me off when i run into older guys that have lifted trucks and look down upon me just because i am a younger guy, like my parents must of bought me my truck and everything i have on it, and the shop down the street put it together and i know nothing about it. Most of the time if i see a guy like that at a car show i can school his *** on knowledge for things like suspension.

END RANT haha sorry, it just bothers me from time to time.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:10 PM
2 Classes

The way i see it fella's...
It goes down like this!!!
Class #1 The high roller,bling bling, pavment pounding, dirty school girl licking class

OR

Class #2 Country boy, tough looking, mud bogging, trail pounding, class...

And

Im in school.....

Old 10-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by Eff One Fifty
eh usually girls i talk to dont care much about trucks haha, i mean they will say wow this is a big truck haha and thats about it haha. I work 40 hours a week and am also a full time student in college and i put all of my money into my truck, i love it, i will never go bigger than 20's, nor will i go smaller while i am still into trucks. i dont wanna be judgemental but i think its more of the older guys that look down at the younger kids with bigger wheels, i dont know why. It also pisses me off when i run into older guys that have lifted trucks and look down upon me just because i am a younger guy, like my parents must of bought me my truck and everything i have on it, and the shop down the street put it together and i know nothing about it. Most of the time if i see a guy like that at a car show i can school his *** on knowledge for things like suspension.

END RANT haha sorry, it just bothers me from time to time.
I understand.

Heres a surprise for ya: I'm in college too. I too take 18 units and work 25 hours a week. However, one difference is that i DO NOT put all of my money into my truck. In fact not even close. I still have to pay for food, rent, books, beverages, and other important necessities.

But i still look down upon goofy teenagers (or oder guys for that matter) with lifted trucks on 24s.

Especially the ones with the giant "Famous" or "Tapout" stickers on the back. My god it makes me puke in my mouth then laugh for days.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:19 PM
ahaha i love the tapout guys haha, i have a small procomp sticker in the back of my window in the corner and i love rollin up to some other dude with a ram anda big tap out sticker haha.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mSaLL150
Especially the ones with the giant "Famous" or "Tapout" stickers on the back. My god it makes me puke in my mouth then laugh for days.

Oh my god!!! I hate those guys too......

Old 10-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Pro comp cam

Any of you fella's run a pro comp cam?

Old 10-30-2008, 12:42 AM
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Tapout?

I guess if a Honda sports a GREDDY sticker, it goes faster.

If a Ford sports a Tapout sticker, does that mean the overweight, pimply kid behind the wheel with the mullet is a Jiu Jitsu black belt?

Old 10-30-2008, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by MercedesTech

I am afraid to ask how your killing deer.... and why you are taping them up ?? Don't want em yappin to the police ?? Are these "deer" the two leg kind ??

If a man goes up to the woods, and comes back with animals looking like rape victims; who are we to judge?

Old 10-30-2008, 12:51 AM
Originally Posted by 06yz250f
the day i got stuck on the side of the rode ( i was being an idiot and slid into a ditch and couldnt get any traction) he drove by and laughed didnt want to get his "bro" truck to do any work. he didnt even have to touch grass. instead he pointed and laughed. i was so close to beaten his ***. he had no reason for that big of a truck except to be a *** and show off his parents were rich.
So you got stuck in a ditch, but he's the "***"?

I just wanted to make sure that I was following along........

Quick Reply: 40s or 38s on 24s