Goodbye Dunlap radial rovers

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goodbye Dunlap radial rovers

Hello BFG A/T's well i helped a guy move and he had 4 BFG A/T's 265/75/R16 on his tahoe. he didnt like how his truck road with them. brand new not even 2 months on these tires. he offerd to give them to me or he could pay me. Well if he payed me that would only come out to 250 bucks. and i needed tires badly. so i went with the 4 tires *valued soemwere around 500 i think?* a full tank of gas 60 bucks and a 5th of captin. also he payed for my gas the 4 days i drove out there. So as is a fitting end to most tires i said good bye the only way you can say good bye to a tire...burn outs i did one that lasted well over a min but only got 44 seconds recorded and i cant send that video cuz its to big gotta get a cord or a mem card. but i did get one in my school parking lot only 16 secs long and not alot of smoke. but by the time i got down the middle of my rear tires were GONE and replaced by asphalt that had melted its way onto the tire. My 4.6L had no prob liftin the back up and smokin it. Heres the vid and a pic of what i did to the parking lot. ill try and get the longer video on here too. Enjoy

Oh and everyone i talk to says im gonna LOVE these tires any one use them and feel the same way? Thanks guys

Old 11-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I do the same thing.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Suspended
Nice, hopefully you are able to get the longer video up.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:18 PM
This is shifty's buddy. he got ban for sayin some dumb stuff. i have a mem card that will fit his phone and then he can upload the longer burnout it looks really good.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by masterbeatty
This is shifty's buddy. he got ban for sayin some dumb stuff. i have a mem card that will fit his phone and then he can upload the longer burnout it looks really good.
Yeah, he's been known to say some dumb stuff. Lol. It's funny to watch him get flamed on here. But yeah, if you could upload that video that would be sweet.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Oh yeah i know when he came over one day to show me his "Party threads" he was on fire walking into my house. Its funny because he laghs when he gets flamed he doesnt care. The reason he got ban was kind of dumb thoe. Oh well. Yeah ill try and upload it when he comes over 2 day

Old 11-05-2008, 04:01 PM

Theres pics of his new tires. He says this is his frist set of tires with Black out and he loves it.

Quick Reply: Goodbye Dunlap radial rovers