Questions!!! Need your Input!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 11:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions!!! Need your Input!

Hey! Its that time for new tires and I have a few questions for you guys.
First off I am putting on a 2.5" leveling kit and might be getting new wheels, if not then just throwing 35" Toyo Mt's.

1. My brother has a Chevy 1500HD with 20" Enkei Fatts and 33" Nitto Terra's, but his rims are 8 lug. Does anyone make an adapter that would allow me to put his set up on my truck?

If not:

I like the XD Series Hoss and Rockstar. What are the specs of the wheels that I would be able to get, with 35" tires, offset, backspacing, bolt pattern all of it.
Also which wheels do you guys think would look better? I have a black truck, and want to get black rims, so either the hoss or rockstars?

Thanks guys!

Old 12-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You will need a 6x135 bolt pattern, as for wheel specs ill leave that to the experts cause I dont know. All I know is with 35's you need to stay close to stock specs or stock wheels with only a leveling kit. And for the 8 lug there is no way I would do that even if they made an adapter, which I "highly" doubt they do.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Right. TO fit 35's with only a leveling kit you need to use your stock wheels or an aftermarket wheel that almost identical (like a 8 inch wide wheel with 5.5 inches of backspacing). Personally, I'd go with a 18x9 inch wheel with 5 to 6 inches of backspacing and a set of 33's.
Also, I'd stay away form the lug pattern adaptors.

Quick Reply: Questions!!! Need your Input!