Where is the best place to buy Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where is the best place to buy Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ?

Guys looking for a set of Mickey Thompson Baja's ATZ 325/50/R20. Anyone know where to get a set for a decent price?

Old 02-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Summit Racing, I got my MTZs there. They where about $20 cheaper per tire than the local tire shop.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:59 PM
http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/t.../50R20&type=LT

That is the manufacturers website. If you click on 'buy now' next to the tire and size you want, it will take you to the page you see there and list the cheapest prices. I will always suggest National Tire and Wheel(ntwonline.com). They usually have the best prices on MT tires and their service is phenomenal! They stock what they sell so you get it super quick unlike most others who just get it drop shipped. I ordered my most recent set from 4wheelparts.com because of the sale price they had. Their service sucks *** though. Just a tidbit........ NTW advertises that MT tires ship for free right now and 4wheelparts should have 10% off the price but you will e charged for shipping. Compare the 2 as they will be your best bets. Don't e surprised at the crappy service you get at 4wheelparts though. NTW is leaugues above them!

Quick Reply: Where is the best place to buy Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ?