onlinetires.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onlinetires.com

After searching through numerous "online tire buying" threads, I did some pricing on a set of BFG AT KO 305/65R/18's....

Not too many surprises...Discount Tire Direct was the lowest priced deal from a familiar source at just over $1200 shipped.

I found one place lower in onlinetires.com , which was nearly $100 cheaper.

Anyone have any info on these guys? Personal experiences?

I've dropped so much money in the last 48 hours on my truck, a PS3, Ikea, and Bluray crap, that 100 bucks seems like something I'd like to hold on too if I can.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:57 PM
ive never heard anything about onlinetires.com

you cant beat discounts service and warranty though so id stick with them.....plus with the economy like it is its better to spend your money at a place thats not gonna disappear next month

Old 02-15-2009, 07:08 AM
i purchased soem bfg at ko's from online tires about a month and a half ago, had no problems whatsoever, ordered them on a saturday night, and all 5 of them showed up at the house wednesday morning. they beat all other places/sites i compared prices with. and if you can get the half off shipping like i did then jump on that.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by tb2685
i purchased soem bfg at ko's from online tires about a month and a half ago, had no problems whatsoever, ordered them on a saturday night, and all 5 of them showed up at the house wednesday morning. they beat all other places/sites i compared prices with. and if you can get the half off shipping like i did then jump on that.
That's good to know. I probably should have gone through them, but I opted to give my business locally. I would have saved about $125...but the guy at my local shop was pretty cool about mounting the 305/65r/18's on the stock wheels, and he came down 150 bucks from his original quote to try and help me out.

Final cost will be $1300 on the nose. 4 tires mounted, balanced, and aligned. Have to put on my 2 1/2" leveling kit today, as the tires will be installed on tuesday.