Will these fit/look right on my truck?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will these fit/look right on my truck?

I ordered my wheels and tires before searching :o Now I dont know if I screwed up.
My truck is a stock 02 supercrew 2wd. Wheels are 22x9.5 monster blanks drilled to 5x135, offset 18, back space 5.96
Tires are Toyo OC a/t 305/40/22.
Will I have problems with this combo on my truck?

Old 03-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm not positive, but I think they will fit. Look at the specs of some other 22x9.5 inch wheels in our bolt pattern and see if the backspacing is the same (or close).

Old 03-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Good idea, Thanks. After looking up a few other wheels in that size I found the differences to be within +/- .5" in that size. So I feel better about that.
The door bell rang this afternoon and I went to the peep hole. I saw a fedex truck and got excited. I opened the door and there was a tiny box at the step. Haha no wheels yet but they sent my centering rings

Old 03-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Originally Posted by kots
Good idea, Thanks. After looking up a few other wheels in that size I found the differences to be within +/- .5" in that size. So I feel better about that.
The door bell rang this afternoon and I went to the peep hole. I saw a fedex truck and got excited. I opened the door and there was a tiny box at the step. Haha no wheels yet but they sent my centering rings
lol don't know how old you are but I couldn't help but picture a look on your face like that of a little kid's on x-mas J u S t before you found out it wasn't your wheels haha. Post pics asap.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:16 PM
No kidding haha. After I opened the box I told my son to go back outside and look around the house for anymore packages lol. My tracking numbers show the 17th so I'll take some pictures as soon as they get here.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by kots
No kidding haha. After I opened the box I told my son to go back outside and look around the house for anymore packages lol. My tracking numbers show the 17th so I'll take some pictures as soon as they get here.
fed ex placed my wheels and tires at my garage door. so when the 17th comes and you are pulling up at your house and glance at your front door with excitement (i know everybody does this) check the garage door before you get disappointed lol

Old 03-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Woohoo! They fit great and these tires are badass

Before

After

Quick Reply: Will these fit/look right on my truck?