Kleen Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 02:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go ahead and get you some thermos man. BTW I changed my stock pads out at 15000 and they were 3/4 way burnt off already. Thankfully most of that was left on the inside of my wheels. I still have to take them off sometime and really clean the shiz outta them take some chrome cleaner and do them right.

But with these thermos once I get them back 100% road dust will be all I clean off.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:06 AM
Originally Posted by bobinspfld
I have a 05 F-150 4WD and have excessive brake dust on the front rims (original OEM pads). I have read all of the forums about replacing the pads but I only have 12K miles on the truck and hate to go to the expense of replacing the pads at this point.

My question is: Is there some down side to using "Kleen Wheels" as an alternate fix. It seems that $50+ seems like a small price to pay if there is no negative result from using them.

Comments please!!
Kleen Wheels work good ,for most daily driving, you are not going to have a problem. If you do a lot of Towing then I would be concerned about the heat buildup.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:06 PM
I got my kleen wheels the other day. After mounting one wheel, I decided I wasn't crazy about the look. I have 17" Pro Comp alloys, and they just didn't look right with the kleen wheels on there. I dont doubt that the kleen wheels work, I just dont like the look.

Quick Reply: Kleen Wheels