any one ever have any problems with 4wheel parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ATOM
customer service is a big deal to me, personally. if i pickup the phone and drop a grand or 50 bucks, i expect to be treated right. i have called 4WP's more than once and was not impressed by some hippy stoner's responses on thing. i have dealt with ALOT of purchases online and most of them have been great. i will give autoanything a 10+ for going above and beyond, monica (customer sales rep) was great to work with and made everything OK even though fedex (worst shipping compnay EVER IMO) wrecked my 1st subframe, and destroyed the 2nd shipment (fedex gave me a open hardware back with stuff rolling around the floor of his truck) i buy alot of stuff off ebay, email the seller and deal off of ebay but thru paypal (just to be safe)
i have dealt with rimzone, nothing but good things to say, had a wheel outta round, no question, no hassle, sent me a new one, prepaid for the old one.
treadepot.com awesome service, fast shipping.
the only thing that bugs me if some ebay sellers don't check their emails often enough or didn't give you a status, if i spend 3 bucks or 500 bucks, i would at least like an email saying "hey there, your whatever has been shipped"

maybe it's because i look 18 yet, but i cannot stand going into a retailer and being talked to like i'm some dumbass! i have told more than one person you don't know your *** from a hole in the ground. that goes for car salesman too, lol

i agree- autoanything has gotten every order i've ever made correct. They;re a great company to wok with!

and rimzoneonline- just great! they worked extremely hard to get my 4 rims together, the had to ship them im from 3 different dealers in the U.S. just to sullfill my order. and they did this at no charge to me. Their site said the rims were ins tock, the realized there mistake, and went to work on getting my order together. when one came with the wrong center cap, they shipped me the correct one, no questions.

A+++ for rimzoneonline.

if you have any further problems with 4wp, try rimzone, they offer the same products, usually at lower prices!

Quick Reply: any one ever have any problems with 4wheel parts