Bronze XD Series

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bronze XD Series

Has anyone seen any of the Bronze XD wheels out on trucks? I have the red king ranch and think it may look pretty nice but i want to see some pictures first. I dont want it to look tacky, which im afraid the bronze wheels could do, but i like the idea of getting away from the chrome and black.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by ASDeeSann
Has anyone seen any of the Bronze XD wheels out on trucks? I have the red king ranch and think it may look pretty nice but i want to see some pictures first. I dont want it to look tacky, which im afraid the bronze wheels could do, but i like the idea of getting away from the chrome and black.
I think they would look ok on a very limited number of colors.. Black not being one of them... I wish they would have done the Black chrome instead. Looking to pick up some XD HOSS and not sure if I should get black or chrome and that would have helped me out.

I would also like to see some pictures of the bronze mounted up.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:06 PM
https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...-f150-5-4.html

He doesn't have them mounted up just yet but at least that's some sort of an idea.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:17 PM

i agree on only certain colors of trucks it looks good

you might be able to pull off the bronze with your 2-tone, but i would just go with a black wheel

Old 04-06-2009, 10:35 PM
I don't think I want to go with black wheels on my King Ranch because I have a chrome tool box and chrome bull bar on the front. Im hoping the bronze will look good with the mahogany and gold colors of my truck.

Quick Reply: Bronze XD Series