finally new wheels

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
finally new wheels

I know this is the same ol same ol, but im pumped. Sorrry NO PICS YET, but Hopefully they will be here in a few weeks. I just bought them from Rimzone.com, Ill let you know how it goes. I got the KMC hoss -12 offset in in chrome 20's. I have to get some tires too, but im not sure what to do there. 33's in all the brands vary like a 100 bucks, so its making it tough to decide.. What do you think would look best? I think an MT would, but more of you guys ran this setup before, so i dont know what to expect.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Smokey
I know this is the same ol same ol, but im pumped. Sorrry NO PICS YET, but Hopefully they will be here in a few weeks. I just bought them from Rimzone.com, Ill let you know how it goes. I got the KMC hoss -12 offset in in chrome 20's. I have to get some tires too, but im not sure what to do there. 33's in all the brands vary like a 100 bucks, so its making it tough to decide.. What do you think would look best? I think an MT would, but more of you guys ran this setup before, so i dont know what to expect.
sounds sweet

what kind of tire do you want an A/T or M/T

i ve had the Nitto Terra grapplers, i liked them, looked aggressive , performed well , i only had them for 10k though so i cant tell you much as far as mileage , but i would expect at least 40-50k , and they are also a lil cheaper.

now i have the Toyo M/T's , they look sick, and supposed to last 40k , for an M/T thats dam good, only downside is the price, but i think they are worth the extra $$$

Old 06-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Im torn between those two i think ....Toyos MT and Terra Grapps. I actually was going to go with the Cooper STT just because not many people are running them. Everyone seems to vote toyos and such and they are just as expensive as the toyos, so id say probably go with what works i guess?

Old 06-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Does anyone know where the best prices are on these Toyos or Nittos?

Old 06-06-2009, 10:59 AM
I was looking at ordering the Toyo's myself and this was really the best place I found.
http://www.onlinetires.com/tires/
But then I decieded to go with the goodyear DuraTracs in my mind there right between an all terrain and mud terrain tire and they look great got those from tirerack for a great deal. Hopefully get them on next week cause my wheels come tuesday and I ordered from Rimzone as well..gotta love free shipping.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by aPINCHbetter90
I was looking at ordering the Toyo's myself and this was really the best place I found.
http://www.onlinetires.com/tires/
But then I decieded to go with the goodyear DuraTracs in my mind there right between an all terrain and mud terrain tire and they look great got those from tirerack for a great deal. Hopefully get them on next week cause my wheels come tuesday and I ordered from Rimzone as well..gotta love free shipping.
they do have some good prices, but i just added a set of tires to "my cart" to see what shipping would be .......$320

Old 06-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Hmmm...Looks like i may be buying off ebay again....I found both tires that I mentioned with free shipping. Around 1300 for the Toyos and 1100 for the TG's.

Trending Topics

Old 06-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Keep looking on ebay. I recently bought some new 285/65/18's BFGs a/t ko's for 875 with 50 dollar shipping from Canada. It says in the description to email them for all your tire and part needs. Give him a try, can't hurt.

Here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Old 06-06-2009, 08:28 PM
I found a set of bfg 285/65/20 ATKO for 1300. Can anyone compare to that price. It doesnt seem that bad. My buddy bought them for his chevy only in a 16inch for 1000

Quick Reply: finally new wheels